Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prom Weekend!

Go down 
+3
REINING CHICK
SilverBuckleHorses
Sip of Rum
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Prom Weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Prom Weekend!   Prom Weekend! Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 10:00 pm

So we had prom last saturday and then sunday morning our FFA left for state! Our horse judging made it as a team...we did bad lol. oh well it was a good experience. I did well on my oral reasons so I was very happy Smile It was a great time!!

Prom was fun, I have a boyfriend and it wasn't him I went with so it was kinda..idk. lol But we had a good time, he doesn't like to dance to "non slow" dances so that sucked but there were other girls in the same boat as me so it all worked out! I decided next year I'm not buying a $400 dollar dress PLUS 75 dollar flowers, and then shoes, jewlery, nails, tanning, hair. WAY to expensive. Gonna find a cheaper route..like borrowing a dress or buying a used one! Hopefully I can sell my dress from this year.

Here's some pictures! The girl in the light blue dress is my dates sister..

Prom Weekend! SarasPics227

Prom Weekend! SarasPics218-1

Prom Weekend! SarasPics208

Prom Weekend! SarasPics191

Prom Weekend! SarasPics210

here's a few of just my closer friends all at our friends' house
Prom Weekend! SarasPics200
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Prom Weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Weekend!   Prom Weekend! Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 11:01 pm

I bet your dad has to beat boys off you with a stick! Girl, you are turning into one serious heart breaker Wink That dress was very beautiful and the color looks GREAT on you Very Happy Prom is so much fun, I remember that...
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Prom Weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Weekend!   Prom Weekend! Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 11:10 pm

omg ur dress is to die for!!! you all look beatiful!!!
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548

Prom Weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Weekend!   Prom Weekend! Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 1:36 am

Wow you looked so beautiful! That dress and color were perfect for you. God, I feel old, my prom was....10 years ago! I bet you wont have any problems selling it, someone will want it for sure!

Is next year your senoir year?
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Prom Weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Weekend!   Prom Weekend! Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 8:50 am

Thanks guys!! I LOVED my dress, by the time prom came around it was a little big but oh well..

Yes, next year is senior year affraid scary!!

B&B, your not old, pshh ten years was like yesterday Smile
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

Prom Weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Weekend!   Prom Weekend! Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 9:47 am

You looked beautiful! Sounds like a great time and congrats on the horse judging team too!!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Prom Weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Weekend!   Prom Weekend! Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 9:15 pm

These are times you will never forget as long as you live. Trust me on this one. I never went to the prom. Was married and PG. I didn't think it was a big deal then. I sure do now.. And, when I listen to the stories people my age still tell about high school and all the stuff that goes with it, I know now that I really messed up the best years of my life. Sad Sleep

I am not sorry though. Just very envious.. You look so beautiful.. queen
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

Prom Weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Weekend!   Prom Weekend! Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 11:39 am

Pretty in PINK! You looked just lovely!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Prom Weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Weekend!   Prom Weekend! Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 9:28 pm

Thanks! I was pretty bummed out about our horse judging team but I think we will be better next year! Well I hope so!! It was a great experience though Smile

Bluejay, you have the same story as my mom! I always get told to just live my high school years and try not to grow up to fast. Smile

Thanks guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prom Weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Weekend!   Prom Weekend! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prom Weekend!
Page 1 of 1