Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marriage per kids

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Marriage per kids Empty
PostSubject: Marriage per kids   Marriage per kids Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2007, 10:23 pm

HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY? (written by kids)

You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming.
-- Alan, age 10

No person really decides before they grow up who they're going to marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who you're stuck with.
-- Kristen, age 10

WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?
Twenty- three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by then.
-- Camille, age 10

HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?
You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the s ame kids.
-- Derrick, age 8

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON?
Both don't want any more kids.
-- Lori, age 8

WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?
Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enoug h.
-- Lynnette, age 8 (isn't she a treasure)

On the first date, they just tell each other lies and that Usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date.
-- Martin, age 10

WHAT WOULD YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE THAT WAS TURNING SOUR?
I'd run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns.
-- Craig, age 9

WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?
When they're rich.
-- Pam, age 7

The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't want to mess with that.
- - Curt, age 7

The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry them and have kids with them. It's the right thing to do.
-- Howard, age 8

IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?
It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them.
-- Anita, age 9 (bless you child)

HOW WOULD THE WORLD BE DIFFERENT IF PEOPLE DIDN'T GET MARRIED?
There sure would be a lot of kids to explain, wouldn't there?
-- Kelvin, age 8

And the #1 Favorite is........
HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?
Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck.
-- Ricky, age 10
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Marriage per kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage per kids   Marriage per kids Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2007, 9:29 am

Young'uns have a lot more insight than us older ones, huh! HA!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

Marriage per kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage per kids   Marriage per kids Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2007, 9:23 pm

I like Ricky's response. He will be a real man lol! Kids are so cute.. They do have great insight to things we grown ups have no clue about. Funny what they notice.. ily
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Marriage per kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage per kids   Marriage per kids Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2007, 10:28 pm

i just pee'd myself laughing so hard!!

You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming.
-- Alan,

ha. thats my boyfriend.

WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?
When they're rich.
-- Pam, age 7

YEAH! YOU GO PAM!!

and oh i did this on a date before...
WHAT WOULD YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE THAT WAS TURNING SOUR?
I'd run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns.
-- Craig, age 9

i love kids.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

Marriage per kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage per kids   Marriage per kids Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2007, 12:00 am

maybe I sould check my lotto tickets and see if I can hire my new trainer/nanny (Jamie) pray wouldn't that be a kick hmmmm Im wondering what new and interesting things you would teach Ty... I would be soooooo happy!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Marriage per kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage per kids   Marriage per kids Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2007, 12:46 am

Hey Lynn did you ever decide what to decorate Tys room with?
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Marriage per kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage per kids   Marriage per kids Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2007, 1:28 am

Noahs Ark with light sea foam green walls with navy accents and the border is bright bright bright rainbows and animals everywhere! Navy bedspread. Granny sent him the cutest overalls with green tee shirt john deere lol love it!!!! Im on the search for 2T flannel shirts if anyone finds any... I can't find them anywhere I am taking a boy from the tropics 90 degrees in Nov- to KS weather fall and winter and after surgery nothing over the head so I need warm button down tops have found zip up sweat tops but would really love some cozy flannel warm shirts.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Marriage per kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage per kids   Marriage per kids Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2007, 1:31 am

Ahhhhhhhhh sounds cute! I'll keep my eyes open for flannels!
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Marriage per kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage per kids   Marriage per kids Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2007, 10:52 am

Lynn! Baby Gap has a ton of flannel button ups!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Marriage per kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage per kids   Marriage per kids Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2007, 8:08 pm

hmm now to find a baby gap
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

Marriage per kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage per kids   Marriage per kids Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2007, 10:04 pm

HUM, maybe all this baby stuff should be moved to the nursery? lol!

I love flannel and wear it all the time myself at home. Rinse it in Downey,. Yes, even my sheets... nana

They also have Babies R US.. Those places should have some good web sites that you can look at. Give it a bit. He might be warm all the time and flannel may not be the best for him. Most of the kids stuff is made with non flamible material. cheers

Frankly, when my kids were little and many kids today they wore those footie jams that zip up with feet in them to keep them warm. They can run around the house and even go outside in them. At night kids tend to kick the blankies off. I think these are still one of the most popular things people buy for their kids. Much like wearing around a little blanket. They do make them in grown up sizes too. Check those out when you get the little guy home.. study
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

Marriage per kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage per kids   Marriage per kids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marriage per kids
Page 1 of 1