Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crappy Weekend

Go down 
+5
Cindy
Bluejay
REINING CHICK
Lynn M.
reiningfan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Crappy Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Crappy Weekend   Crappy Weekend Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2007, 12:29 pm

First, I found out that my Yard Horse, which is a chinese version of a Gator or Mule, has a screwed transmission. Back to cleaning the barn out with a wheel barrow. Then I get a call last night from my dad. My grandpa died in his sleep. He's had heart problems, but he was always real active, always there to lend a hand. He was funny, loving. It's hard to believe he's just gone. I'm starting to cry writing this. I think the worst is not having had a chance to say goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Crappy Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy Weekend   Crappy Weekend Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2007, 1:51 pm

Im so sorry loosing someone you love is always tough. What matters most is he knew you loved him and it sounds like he went really peacefully that is such a blessing.
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Crappy Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy Weekend   Crappy Weekend Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2007, 2:47 pm

man that is a bad weekend. im so sorry to hear about your g-pa!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Crappy Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy Weekend   Crappy Weekend Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2007, 8:53 pm

Not a good weekend at all. I lost my Grandparents years ago and have the most wonderful memories of them. I love you I know you will miss him. He will be out there keeping an eye on you and making sure you are safe and happy. Just remember as long as he lives in your heart he will always be with you. ily pray
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

Crappy Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy Weekend   Crappy Weekend Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2007, 9:00 pm

rose I am so sorry for you loss. I'm sure your grandpa knew you loved him very much and you will always have your memories. rose
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Crappy Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy Weekend   Crappy Weekend Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2007, 12:13 pm

Oh, Im so sorry, Grandpas are pretty special! Sad
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181

Crappy Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy Weekend   Crappy Weekend Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2007, 12:51 pm

I am so sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
RoanRider420

RoanRider420

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Crappy Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy Weekend   Crappy Weekend Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2007, 2:42 pm

Prayers to you from IL. At least he went peacefully in his sleep, be glad for that. My grandpa died of colon cancer 5 years ago and it was a horrible thing to watch. I'd always hoped he'd go in his sleep or just real suddenly but I guess God was testing my strength to take care of him...
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Crappy Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy Weekend   Crappy Weekend Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2007, 6:10 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa.(Hugs) Its really hard to loose someone. I hope I'm as lucky to just pass in my sleep. He will always be with you in your heart.
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Crappy Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy Weekend   Crappy Weekend Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2007, 11:55 pm

We drove 4 hours today and are staying at my mom's place and will go to the funeral tomorrow (sunday). The worst part is that my dad never even phoned me to tell me when the funeral is. I had to hear it from my maternal grandma, and my parents have been divorced for over 25 years. And he never called my brother either. But at least someone let us know. It'll be terrible tomorrow, cause neither me nor my brother are all that close to our paternal side of the family. Our grandpa was by far our favorite. But I'm glad he went peacefully and didn't have to endure a long illness.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

Crappy Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy Weekend   Crappy Weekend Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2007, 9:48 pm

I am sorry honey. This is always so hard and hurtful. Just keep your good thoughts about him and it will all smooth out soon. Sad pray
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

Crappy Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy Weekend   Crappy Weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crappy Weekend
Page 1 of 1