Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trip to Saratoga!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Trip to Saratoga! Empty
PostSubject: Trip to Saratoga!   Trip to Saratoga! Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2007, 8:57 pm

I went to Saratoga today with my dad and we met some of my relatives from CA

no pics sorry :No:

there weren't really any big horses running but the good trainers and jocks were still there!

all the horses I picked sucked royally :dedhrse: one literally cantered across the wire!!! Shocked

I got to pet one of the horses though -- we were right on the rail and the horse stuck his head over the fences and the little groom guy said not to pet him because he was studdy but he told us to come back for the next race and we did and he let me pet a pretty filly while she was getting hosed down! haha

and I pet a lead pony (very chunky QH!!) haha I saw him and I was like finally a QH!! and the guy heard me and laughed and let me pet him!

it was a fun day watching those horses run was amazing!! it seems like they go so much faster than on tv! and the homestretch seems so much longer!

I think I want to be a track vet when I grow up!

race riding
Back to top Go down
Kate and Paint

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Trip to Saratoga! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to Saratoga!   Trip to Saratoga! Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2007, 4:40 pm

Sweet! That sounded like a pretty kool trip. Ive never been to a racetrack but I am dying to go to one. Glad you had some fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/all_texas_cowgirl
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Trip to Saratoga! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to Saratoga!   Trip to Saratoga! Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2007, 9:16 am

Its pretty awesome!!!!
Glad you had a good time - I just spent the last 4 days with TB yearlings - ye-haw!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Sponsored content

Trip to Saratoga! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to Saratoga!   Trip to Saratoga! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip to Saratoga!
Page 1 of 1