Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well, who's next on the birthing babies?

Go down 
+9
denibun
PHENOMADACIOUS
Triple J Quarter Horses
jools
Bluejay
Merikle Waters
Lynn M.
Cindy
7cedars
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2007, 5:31 pm

congrats! post pics when you get them please Im living through you I think if I slept through the night just once maybe Id get a baby too
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2007, 5:27 pm

WOW... Waxing, getting close now.. lol!

What are you wishing for scratch I love you

Yella Filly maybe8) Get that camera ready.. bounce We are staying up with you... No
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
jools

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2007, 5:34 am

Hey Guys Suspect ANY NEWS bounce Who's gonna be first Question Can't wait Fingers,Toes ,arms It's all crossed this side of the pond I love you Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2007, 1:47 pm

Triple J- You gotta baby yet?
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2007, 9:59 pm

YEAH! Gold colt. Momma did just fine.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 12:56 am

HEY 7C.. Sleep We are waiting on you now..scratch jocolor
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 9:04 am

Middle of March, middle of March... one of my client's mares, the black cutting horse mare is overdue one week at this point, first baby... so I figure she'll domino first and I'll put it up here.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 4:31 pm

I have another one due, March 9th, She goes late. so 7 ceders, guess we'll be staying up late. So do you play checkers? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 4:46 pm

Will be fun to see what you get on the black mare.. Hope they get you pictures right away... afro
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 11:36 pm

Oh, I'll have to go over there and get the pictures, he's just in the next town, so no biggy. Owner's pretty excited about this one, too. The other three of his we know what they'll throw - been there/done that.

And as far as staying up with you to play checkers, TripleJ... uhhh, only when Red foals... Cool and Tardy's got it down, no need to play mother goose on them! (Y'all are going to hate me for saying that, aren't ya?) HA! No, I know when they have 'em... about 30 minutes to an hour before regular feeding time - I can get sneaky, too, ya know... or an hour after everything's quiet and my regular bed time... okay, sometimes I can be sneaky on that, too. I will for sure have to with Red, though, she's a maiden mare! ARGH!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 12:11 am

I told Bob he get tonight off then back to nurse maid... that maiden mare is due first part of march and is really ready and eyeing that baby pretty close... she is supposed to be brewing my NCHA futurity prospect so mother hen I am!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 9:40 am

Yep, Lynn, that'll definitely be one you're watching! Would be so cool to go to Ft. Worth and see you guys at the cutting futurity!

I'm real interested to see what this new mare throws with Kid, real interested!

And those danged maiden mares... Cool (Scamp's Mom) threw her first baby like two weeks early, which I'd never heard of, but danged sure freaked me out!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 10:55 am

champagne on me if we make the finals cheers even the semi finals would do
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 7:41 pm

Now, that stuff is just nasty. I'll watch y'all drink it! How's about we go down to the Stockyards and celebrate... now there, I can show ya around... HA!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 10:29 pm

Lynn M. wrote:
champagne on me if we make the finals cheers even the semi finals would do

Champagne and Hot Wings!!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 10:56 pm

Now, Cindy Lou, that's just nasty.... ARGH! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 11:40 pm

7cedars wrote:
Now, Cindy Lou, that's just nasty.... ARGH! Very Happy

No really it's a good combo..... just like doritos and cream cheese! LOL i sound prego! NOT ha ha:lol!:

BTW... I noticed my mare isn't eating all her food in one sitting, she
has to nibble at it constantly. I hope she's not thinking about going
early! scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 12:33 am

My mare did 2 1/2 weeks it went all well, Even had his blood work done. Momma has good juice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 9:52 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Yeh I love the Stockyards Dancing Had real fun wandering around there alien Count me in Suspect Love Champers cheers Bags 7c's glass too drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 1:08 pm

I haven't been to the Stockyards so Im in for sure!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 11:53 am

Well, anything yet...bounce We are waiting....Sleep

Triple J same thing.. Rolling Eyes We are waiting... And, where is 7C's Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 1:27 pm

Quote :
How's about we go down to the Stockyards and celebrate... now there, I can show ya around... HA!

Me too! Me too! Me too! bounce
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 3:01 pm

Oh, Kell, if you ever get down here, that's the first place we're taking ya... now, you have to be careful 'cuz you don't want to be walking around with your mouth wide open! HA! You'll be hearing this coming out of mouth, "Good Lord" or "Mercy, mercy." Laughing Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2007, 5:02 pm

study Well, its been awhile on the new foals, Ive got one due the 9-11 of march, This one will be late. She always is.. How about the rest of you. 7 Ceders?., Tara, Bluejay, SSFarms, and all you others, come on folks. Anyone being actively getting ready? Not ME! Sleep
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2007, 6:45 pm

I have decided that Sea<female name for a dog> is never going to foal. She is so mean the baby has nailed the opening up and refuses to come out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, who's next on the birthing babies?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next