Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whos next to foal????????????

Go down 
+3
SSFarm2
denibun
Triple J Quarter Horses
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Whos next to foal???????????? Empty
PostSubject: Whos next to foal????????????   Whos next to foal???????????? Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2008, 4:47 pm

I love you I have one due Valentines day???? I love you

Last edited by on January 29th 2008, 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Whos next to foal????????????   Whos next to foal???????????? Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2008, 5:10 pm

My mare is due 3/21. I wasn't going to rebreed her, but I have been offered a free breeding. She's bred to a palomino grandson of Hollywood Dun It/own son of Dun It With A Twist right now. This guy has a very nicely built, great disposition dun stud that is a grandson of Hollywood Dun It on bottom and a grandson of Peppy San Badger on top. Hopefully, it'll make a nice 3-in-1 package. He understands that I'm trying to sell the mare but wants to breed a few mares that he deems as really nice mare...hoping to get a few nice babies in circulation. So, I guess if I haven't sold her by then, I'll breed her back, but I really want to sell her first.
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Whos next to foal????????????   Whos next to foal???????????? Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2008, 6:13 pm

I have 1 due around 2/20 and 1 due the 1st week in March.
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Whos next to foal????????????   Whos next to foal???????????? Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2008, 6:58 pm

My mare is due 2/13 and then my father-in-law's two mares are due 2/25 and 3/15(I think on this one...now 100% sure)
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Whos next to foal????????????   Whos next to foal???????????? Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2008, 7:48 pm

Our first paint baby should be here before 2/11. This is the first for the mare so we do not know how she will go. She will be 340 days on the 11th. She is bagging right now.. Just do not know how long she will carry or how she will change at foaling time.. study
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

PostSubject: Re: Whos next to foal????????????   Whos next to foal???????????? Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2008, 9:29 pm

Wow - should have 3 babies in a row - Bluejay's then Mine and then Triple Js....hehe, IF of course all of the mares foal on their due dates...HA
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Whos next to foal????????????   Whos next to foal???????????? Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2008, 10:41 am

We will all have Valentine (around there anyway) FILLIES! Heres to wishing! Anyway.
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Whos next to foal????????????   Whos next to foal???????????? Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2008, 1:33 am

We had 3 mares all bred between April 2-8th, should be early March. Then Vamp is due about a month after. And the pinto mare is due early June. Sandy (the buckskin in my sig) and Trouble (the chestnut I'm riding) both came up open, which worked out well cause we've been riding them. Brennen's bay 2 year old is out of Sandy. Would have been nice to get another one from her.
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Whos next to foal????????????   Whos next to foal???????????? Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2008, 1:42 pm

We don't have a heated barn, so no babies until end of March! bounce
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

PostSubject: Re: Whos next to foal????????????   Whos next to foal???????????? Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2008, 1:59 pm

Suspect
Well...she has been acting "ready"...
We had a mare at the farm (another QH) have an Azoom colt at 336 days...she already left to go home...
Anyway, my mare must have talked to her because right now we are at 334days and we're about to open betting around here...

Garrett says 4 days.
His boss Sue says 24 hours.
I'm saying within 48hrs....

She is very uncomfortable poor girlie...so we'll see!!!!!!!!!! pray
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Whos next to foal????????????   Whos next to foal???????????? Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2008, 2:20 pm

Kidd, get that camera ready!
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Whos next to foal????????????   Whos next to foal???????????? Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2008, 9:57 am

Keep us posted and don't forget pics. From the worst one on pics. LOL

I am betting my one mare is gonna have hers pretty early to. She is showing more signs than the one due in 2wks. She was early last yr. too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos next to foal????????????   Whos next to foal???????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whos next to foal????????????
Page 1 of 1