Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Delphi Forum

Go down 
+6
7cedars
Bluejay
Merikle Waters
Bucks&Blues
Cindy
stockman
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 2:55 pm

Does anyone here ever visit that other website on Delphi created by Emerald Acres, because I do occasionally but for the last few days, I haven't been able to access it. When I go there it says something like "having trouble accessing this site" so I didn't know whether they closed the site.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 3:03 pm

You may want to contact one of the moderators and ask them directly. If you need an email for one of them, let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 3:11 pm

Which one did she create? Its probably a private one, and they have to approve you first, so Ive never seen it.

Before all the stuff happened on the AQHA forum, I was cruisin through there, and at first I had a hard time navigating that site. It was almost frustrating the first time!
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 4:12 pm

Yeah that's true, it's really hard to navigate and it's very cluttered looking on the page. Not so much posting going on lately but I still like to check in sometimes. It's part of my computer routine LOL. I think you had to be invited but I don't think they were keeping anyone out.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 5:32 pm

I haven't been there for a while, but posted when my filly was born.... Not a soul answered. Haven't posted since, I figure they don't care to hear from me, so why waste my time there?
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 11:58 pm

They hit the delete key on me.. lol! I posted that there was a lot of the same going on there. They read and approve everything before it gets published.. They just deleted me.. Very Happy I don't care... I like it here where there are nice happy people.... Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 1:04 am

Bluejay wrote:
I like it here where there are nice happy people.... Dancing

That makes two of us!

I never did get invited, but if I did, I wouldnt have gone. This one is so much more.....level. Ive noticed that we can all talk about something, wether we all agree or not, and still be friends in the end. No snotty remarks, no cliques, no he said she said.

I LOVE IT!

Ok, Im over my goofy gushy-ness.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 4:37 am

Bluejay wrote:
They hit the delete key on me.. lol! I posted that there was a lot of the same going on there. They read and approve everything before it gets published.. They just deleted me.. Very Happy I don't care... I like it here where there are nice happy people.... Dancing

oh LOL i dont even get that much respect... they just ignore me completely!

I guess Im just a kid who has nothing good to contribute anyways.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 8:32 am

Uh, yeah, I think there was quite a few of us that weren't "invited". Especially me. That's all right, didn't hurt my feelings one bit. I like it here, where I feel like all of us can be ourselves, don't have to tip toe through the daisies, have a diverse conversation about something without somebody getting ripped from one end to the other.
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 9:52 am

Well anyway the site is working again . Sometimes I think its just my computer playing mind games with what's left of my mind LOL!!! Sometimes it just decides not otr let me go to certain sites for a few days with wierd little messages instead!!
I agree with you alot about that site> THey have had some episodes of drama still I guess over there. It is much more supportive here and a ittle more active but I have my little routines LOL!
I also read the main horse forun on pleasurehorse.com and they had an interesting post the other day. If you go to the main page of pleasurehorse.com, right below the banner they have an article you can click on where people have sent in questions to judges and they have answered them honestly (I think LOL) So far thye have discussed HUS , WP, and showmanship and will be doing trail reining and western riding and trial soon. It was interesting , you should check it out. I'll try to start another thhread with the link here before long.
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 2:45 pm

I thought they closed that forum "The Show Horse Forum" a while ago

maybe it's a different one now? idk

who even posts over there now?

if any of these questions will start and argument ignore this post lol but I don't think it will becuase everyone is so nice on this forum Laughing
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 4:31 pm

HA! i got deleted as well.

go figure. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 4:42 pm

I got deleted for quote "lurking" and I even paid $15 to help with the cost they paid to get it started!!!! lol!

Shall I share part of an email sent to me from someone on their site???

"Cindy.... unlike your forum, I have numerous mods. We had a discussion this morning after I found out I was "banned" from your forum.... without so much as a hint of maturity on your behalf. It was decided that if we aren't welcome at your forum, you are no longer welcome on ours. You never had anything to post and only lurked anyway. It was NOT only my decision. > I was not EVER rude to anyone on your forum"
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 4:44 pm

I call that one "going to the dark side."

Cindy, you are so cracking me up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 4:46 pm

hahah, thanks for that cindy.
you LURKER.

heck, you paid the 15 bucks, you should be able to do whatever you want.
and for maturity?
hahahahahaha. hahahahahahah. HA. What a Face
thats all i can say on their behalf!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 4:49 pm

Okay, this may be in bad taste, but I feel I need to share this...... so that you may all be aware of some of the behind the scences garbage that was going on.
Edited to add, I am leaving out the members targeted so as not to start a confrontation between them.
Natasha,

Once banned your profile is accessable by the admin for modification purposes. These are copies of your PM's

hell, jiggle the knob.. and I'm gonna walk right on in and give her a piece of my mind Wink Then I'll go back to our nice quiet forum where I don't have to listen to rambling nonsense from people who don't know their *censored* from a hole in the ground.

hahaha - did you catch that Smile I didn't post who the horse IS but I feel a serious *censored* reaming coming on! But hey, don't speak if you don't know what you're talking about.

I bet I'm locked out of this site by tomorrow morning Laughing

Then there will just be one more individual that I owe a good dig on and I'll have exacted my revenge on all of them Wink hahahahaha

Let me 1st start by saying, if you didn't like the forum, you shouldn't be there with the sole purpose to make others miserable. Second off, you posted pics of **someone's** horse to instigate a fight and you admited it in a PM. That in itself deserves banning.

Your group banned, me, a paying member for lurking?

I made a decission based on actual facts and complaints for the sake of everyone on our board.

Last edited by on April 19th 2007, 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 4:56 pm

what is the location of this site anyway?

you can pm or email me -- or not tell me at all I understand Wink
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 5:00 pm

I dropped you a PM. study
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 8:32 pm

I could say a lot, and I'm sure you all know that. I felt I needed to protect a friend on the horse that was posted, and did so.

All I'm going to say is, I'm so glad this forum is not like other forums where people are snide, snippy, extremely rude, nasty, and get off on talking about other people. And that's all I'm going ot say!

Kudos TO CINDY!!!! cheers

Thank you so much for being able to be a part of a group that I don't feel like I have to tip toe through the tulips!
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 9:11 pm

I think this just goes to show everyone that sometimes people just don't grow up. She sure shut up real quick when I made the post about the actual legal side of it, so much for being able to "post whatever you want, no matter who's it is." LOL, I had thought all the drama was gone, but the thing is, the deal about posting pictures of the horse was just wrong on the posters part, plain and simple. It wasn't done for educational purposes, it was done to be rude.
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 9:18 pm

7cedars wrote:
I could say a lot, and I'm sure you all know that. I felt I needed to protect a friend on the horse that was posted, and did so.

All I'm going to say is, I'm so glad this forum is not like other forums where people are snide, snippy, extremely rude, nasty, and get off on talking about other people. And that's all I'm going ot say!

Kudos TO CINDY!!!! cheers

Thank you so much for being able to be a part of a group that I don't feel like I have to tip toe through the tulips!

Amen To that!!!!

I guess the large majority of them never learnt the whole "If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say nothing at all" from their mothers... Rolling Eyes

One thing that used to Irk me to no end is when someone asked for critisicm, and instead got a brutal slaying because certain people decided they needed to make someone who they didnt care for's life hell for a day.... And then they always said "Hey you asked for honesty and criticism, now dont complain when you get it".

Honestly, I LOVE this board in comparission, and there is no need for the stupid high school kid drama, no cliques, and well, you all give the raw info, rather than some info bundled into a bunch of bashing with a hint of holier than thou attitude.

Makes me wonder if they really live that boring of a life that they feel the need to spend countless hours on the internet bashing and causing havic just for $hits and giggles.

After some words with one of the members of that board, Ive decided that honestly, her opinion is worthless, and well, she should really watch what she's saying, and how she is saying it. She doesnt care who or what she hurts, all that matters is that her snobby friends think she's cool. I know for a fact had she dared to actually say it to my face, she would have regretted it.

But anyways, thats why I love this board, we have the best of the AQHA board here, and here is where I shall remain!

ETA - Fix some spelling Embarassed lol
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 9:42 pm

Hey Merikle, did you ever get my email with the banner? Did you want me to make a different one or was that ok?
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 9:59 pm

Well, some of you already know the shots of the horses lower legs were of one of my yearling colts.. They went to my web site and copied a picture, cropping it down to just the knees down.. And, made a statement that this was a good example of a horse with screwed up legs.. LOL.. This is so seriouse I got a call from Texas to get on and look. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil This tells me right off the bat that these people have never raised a foal or growing horse cyclops cyclops

There is nothing wrong with this colt. He has already won money, buckles and titles from being shown. I am sure they cannot say this about any of their youngsters.. He is a striking and very awesome colt. Very Happy If you would like shots of the whole horse I will be happy to email them to you..

Now this all started when they were telling people not to feed oats.. Well, many horses eat oats and mine certainly all do and have no problem with them.. This was done purly to start trouble and piss people off.. Well the pissing off was accomplished and the trouble was too.. How low class can you get? Not much lower.. As far as I am concerned if you have to lie and cheat then you already have a problem.. And, you will never make an impression buy trying to make someone else look bad..

One of the people involved has a paly filly that is so blown out she will never be normal.. She will be lame all her life.. This person is giving advise on how to fit a halter horses.. LOL.. She is so dumb and in such denial she does not even see what she did to her horse.. Now, she said it is OK to just post pictures of anyones horse.. If anyone wants to see hers I have pictures and you can email me and I will send them to you since this is all OK in her book. We already know she will not mind.. She made that well known on here... Basketball

I will not name names since they already know who they are and by, the way, they lurk here like moles who live in the ground..
even though they think we are all idots... HUM... maybe they need something better to do No

As far as Cindy goes, SHE IS A RIGHT ON Dancing Dancing PERSON... bounce bounce She made us a promis and she is keeping it.. They're are only a few on the other site and they monitor everyting that comes on there.. If they do not like it they hit the delete button... I think they should refund her money.. LOL..

This is a good place to come and learn and not be peed on by low lives who have nothing better to do.. I guess people can talk big when they are not face to face.. I call them pig pig pig pig pig

Not very nice you say, well I do speak the truth and knew when they came on it was just a matter of time.. Now we can all enjoy this site thanks to Cindy flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 10:03 pm

About freaking time you had your say!!!!!! You tell 'em, just get it all out, you've been holding back, sick 'em, give 'em the what 'fer.

I think I said I'll shut up... I'll shut up now... sorry, Bluejay got me stirred up again! HA!
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 10:10 pm

Goodness, I agree it's about time you've had your say. You're always super nice to everyone, no matter what. You know that colt is my favorite out of yours, I've always liked him, and you know I don't like horses with bad legs lol. It's so funny how people will be so quick to jump on other's when their own horses are so crippled. I do in fact know the palomino you're refering too, and those are some bad, bad knees I tell ya. I'd be sorry to have that horse in my barn. Atleast our horses are still sound and happy, will have nice long lives *knock on wood*. But yea, you go get em Bluejay, rip em a good one affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Delphi Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delphi Forum   Delphi Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delphi Forum
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next