Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum Friends.

Go down 
+4
shazgeoff
Merikle Waters
PHENOMADACIOUS
Triple J Quarter Horses
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Forum Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Forum Friends.   Forum Friends. Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 9:38 pm

You would never think that being on a forum, Sending an email, meeting someone in another state or country for that matter would touch you heart so much. And this week I have found that to be a fact.

I had gotten emails from some of you, that touched my heart and I felt your concern and blessings. Truely. I was lost here in Kentucky as my family live in other states. I felt lost, and some of you made me feel like I had a family right here.

I lost my Dad on Monday, He was a veteran of 3 wars, a father of 4, and a Christain, Me being the youngest and only girl. So I was the Daddy's girl.. Married to my Mom for 40 years, Then remarried after 5 years. Grandfather of 9, and 2 great grandchildren. He loved the out doors and golf. He taught me so much I will be lost with out him.

I, went to the funeral home on Wednesday night and someone asked me If I had saw a lovely arrangement over there, I went to see it, It said to Kay, And Kirt. I looked at the card, And to my surprize it was a forum Friend, Someone I have never seen, I cried. I have talked to her on the phone, She has made fun of KIRTUS, and tried to talk him into moving to TX. This meant so much to me. I was telling my family of such a friend that had it not been for a forum, I would have never met. God Blesses us in so many ways. Ways that we would never expect.. And On a very sad day, He was showing me, I have a friend that I don't even need to meet, but and get a great big Texas hug.
Thank you Shelia. This was a true blessing for me on that night.

And she knows about my Step Mother! No
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

Forum Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Friends.   Forum Friends. Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 12:47 am

Kay, I'm sorry for your loss. We're all blessed to have each other..esp our SGO. I'll put you and your family in my prayers tonight. I'm sure your Dad is watching over his little girl right now Wink
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

Forum Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Friends.   Forum Friends. Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 2:00 am

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. Please remember we're all here with you in your time of greif, in whatever way you need us. Smile

You have always offered to lend a hand to us, the least we can do is be here for you, to support you in this rough time.

****HUGS**** from Alberta, and your in my thoughts!
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Forum Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Friends.   Forum Friends. Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 5:44 am

Thats what us friends are for, For each other.
When times are hard and we need a shoulder to cry on this forum and friends are always here.

I maybe millions of miles away but im thinking of you.

Just take care
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Forum Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Friends.   Forum Friends. Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 9:07 am

There are no words that can relieve your grief, but know that we are all thinking of you.
Isn't it strange how people who have never met and may not ever get to see one another can be friends? Another good thing about horse people if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Forum Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Friends.   Forum Friends. Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 9:35 am

Kay ,I also am so sorry for your loss. My dad is 85 and I'm dreading the day its his time. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time. Now its time to celebrate his life and all the wonderful memories you all have. I know he is watching you from above and he will always be there to take care of his little girl. God Bless You All
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Forum Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Friends.   Forum Friends. Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 12:28 pm

No problem, Kay. I couldn't be there with you in your time of need, so hopefully that helped. I wanted to make sure that you and Kirk knew that I was thinking about you.

GAWD knows you've listened to a lot of my rant and ravings, and been there for me!!!!

A true friend is someone who knows your faults, but still loves ya!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Forum Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Friends.   Forum Friends. Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2008, 9:35 pm

I am sorry Kay. I know these times can be really tough for anyone who goes through this.. Try to remember happy times and keep things alive with the good thoughts you have. ily I know that you know there is a better place for all of us when it's time to go home. pray
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

Forum Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Friends.   Forum Friends. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Friends.
Page 1 of 1