Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aqha race forum?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
johnny_0729

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Aqha race forum? Empty
PostSubject: Aqha race forum?   Aqha race forum? Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2008, 1:05 pm

Does anyone know of a racing forum since they discontinued the AQHA section. I sure do miss all of the opinions and stories. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Aqha race forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqha race forum?   Aqha race forum? Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2008, 2:35 pm

Last I checked it was still over run with JUNK, to put it nicely, I wish, they would start it up with, Members only, that would cut out the Evil or Very Mad Evilness of it all! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Aqha race forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqha race forum?   Aqha race forum? Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2008, 4:52 pm

Johnny, I miss it too! Sorry for not responding more quickly. We have been at the TQHA Yearling Sale since Thursday really early and before that things were crazy getting ready.

It looks like they took our opinions away right around the time more name calling started.

Its really a shame!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Aqha race forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqha race forum?   Aqha race forum? Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2008, 9:02 pm

Maybe you kids could start your own race forum scratch OK, I know you are all grown up.. But, I am old and most of you are kids to me.. Just granny talk.. lol! But, you could start your own.. Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

Aqha race forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqha race forum?   Aqha race forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aqha race forum?
Page 1 of 1