Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

update pic of bad leg

Go down 
+6
PHENOMADACIOUS
stockman
Lynn M.
Mare
7cedars
shazgeoff
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

update pic of bad leg - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: update pic of bad leg   update pic of bad leg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2007, 8:07 pm

Man, some bad stories, real bad stories, and any time it involves kids, it's even worse.

I will say, every time I've been hurt by a horse, it's been on a strange horse - stupid me! So you, young'uns, take heed!

Tons of great young'uns and moms on this forum - tons! Group hug!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

update pic of bad leg - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: update pic of bad leg   update pic of bad leg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2007, 10:01 pm

What ever you are doing it is coming along. Keep it up. And, time will make the difference.. You are a great nurse.. I am lucky and have never had such a thing happen.. So, I am worthless on advice on what to use.. Rolling Eyes

The only thing I have ever had to treat I used Iodine paste (from the vet) seran wrap and then the full trama wrap over it. This made it heal from the inside out. No, the paste does not burn. I have never had anything that bad and in such a hard spot to take care of.. No

And, I do agree there has to be a time for air to get to it and has to be nice clean area for that.. study
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses

update pic of bad leg
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2