Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

another update

Go down 
+2
Bluejay
shazgeoff
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

another update Empty
PostSubject: another update   another update Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2007, 2:40 pm

heres the latest pics of shiraz`s foot.
Hows the weather with you guys,its awful here nothing but rain,everyone beginning to panic about hay as they havent been able to cut any.
Also can anyone recommend any good dvd`s for teaching the stop for reiners.
another update 287.07
another update 287.072
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

another update Empty
PostSubject: Re: another update   another update Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2007, 3:22 pm

WOW, looking good.. cheering

It has rained a lot all over this country as well. We did get enough dry spell in Oregon to get hay and alfalfa in. I think this will just be another excuse to keep driving the price up.. We are up to $230.00+ a ton. Mad

If you have cubes there they are great forage and there is not a drop of waste.. I feed them to my stallion. He loves them. He does get orchard grass as well. But, he would be happy on just the cubes.. riding
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

another update Empty
PostSubject: Re: another update   another update Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2007, 2:09 am

Just saw your post and I think that second pic looks really good hard to see the 1st one. Heard you all were having some problems with the rain lots of flooding if I heard right just think if it dries out you will probably get plenty of hay. Finally we had some drying out and are getting tons of hay actually 2nd cutting on brome and the most beautiful prairie hay ever you just send that reiner to me pray Ill babysit for a while. We didn't think it would ever dry out here. As for videos I really like all of Al Dunnings tapes I have them all he does a great job teaching on tape and describing everything really well. I also like Clinton Anderson for videos he is a great teacher as well his web site offers tapes from basic round pen work to advanced riding including sliding stops and spins etc. and has a video on lead changes to he is usually pretty competitive at the reining futurity in the fall. I think Jamie (StandbyTucker) has been to a clinic by Stacy Westfall and really liked it but I don't know if she has any videos out???

If all goes well and we are at the world show at the time of the reining Ill see if I can get you the dvd of the class if you want it is usually pretty fun to watch at least the open is Ive never watched the ammy. PM me and we'll talk if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

another update Empty
PostSubject: Re: another update   another update Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2007, 9:15 am

Wow, really looking good! You've got an awfully good vet over there!

Rains stopped for a while, been a very mild summer down here in East Texas... I think so far the high's only been 93 - which is low for us... still some days are humid as all get out, but that's usual. Supposed to have some rain today...
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

another update Empty
PostSubject: Re: another update   another update Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2007, 9:52 pm

And, people think it rains in Oregon bom
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

another update Empty
PostSubject: Re: another update   another update Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2007, 11:12 am

i would say Al Dunning is the man for teaching anything reining wise!
im glad your mares foot is looking much better
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

another update Empty
PostSubject: Re: another update   another update Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2007, 11:36 am

mbs Thumbs up! Looking so much better!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

another update Empty
PostSubject: Re: another update   another update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another update
Page 1 of 1