Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!**

Go down 
+2
standbytrucker
All Hot Chocolate
6 posters
AuthorMessage
All Hot Chocolate

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!** Empty
PostSubject: Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!**   Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!** Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2007, 10:28 am

Hey Guys! I had my FIRST show on wednesday, part of the Tarheel Triple Classic, which is really big. The judge was Betsy Tuckey, and she was GREAT, very fair, and she took breaks for the people to talk to her about the class, VERY NICE JUDGE, i can't wait to show to her again.

haha, i had a heart attack too, we had called and got a pro-bander to come and band parker before the show, so when she didn't show up, i freaked, and started banding myself (which looked like crap lol). then, we found some one elso from PN that could do it, so she did it, and it looked GREAT.

ok, so here are the results! and i will put the pictures with the class, to keep it organized lol.

6th out of 18-NY SMS
6th out of 9- Open SMS
He did really good for me, but it was soooo hot, and i didn't do my best so that hurt us alot... if i would have done my job lol we would have been top 3, prolly...
Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!** Show7
Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!** Show6
Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!** Show5
Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!** Show4
Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!** Show3
Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!** Show1
Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!** Show2

2nd-youth geldings 3&Over
Reserve Champ- geldings
that was my first time ever doing Halter, i was sooo nervous lol... he did really good, lol... i had funn too! yay!

Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!** Show9
Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!** Show10
Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!** Show8

7th out of 17- NY WP
parker was really good, i got some nice lopes from him, so i was pleased.

NP in open WP, haha parker decided to do it HIS way so he like bucked in one corner, so i got after him and idk if the judge was looking, but he was being funky lol.

and the only ridding pic i got Sad
Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!** Show11

2nd out of 9- W/J HMS
we SO should have won, we had the best pattern, rail work was great... i had a TON of people come up and said I was cheated, but, i was soooo happy with parker, it made up for not winning. That was the best he had ever done, i had the BIGGEST smile on my face. Very Happy

4th out of 14-NY HMS
we again had a great pattern, and i thought we did better then that, but i was still pleased with Parker so that makes up for it. it was a tough pattern, REALLY HARD, and i came right out of W/J HMS and went straight in there, and so i had NEVER EVEN PRACTICED it, parker was PERFECT for me, listened, i was again VERY PLEASED with him Very Happy

I'm so proud of my boy! He tried hard, and other then being ancy at the trailer, he was really good. lol, this HUGE bull-dozer came by, and he FEAKED, like pulled back, but he settled down.

I was going to do trail, but he had done so good for me, and it was so hot, and we were all tired, I decided to scratch and come home. Parker deserved it lol.

Thanks for looking! Pics comming soon!

~Jordan and Parker~
flower

Last edited by on July 3rd 2007, 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!**   Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!** Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2007, 10:35 am

sounds like you had fun and had a GREAT show! congratulations!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!**   Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!** Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2007, 8:01 pm

Sounds like you did an awsome job!! And you had fun, that's even better!!!

Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!**   Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!** Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2007, 8:51 am

Wow, congrats! Sounds like you were cleaning 'em up!
Back to top Go down
natmarie1122

natmarie1122

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!**   Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!** Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2007, 11:14 am

Congrats! Sounds like you and Parker cleaned did awesome!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!**   Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!** Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2007, 11:21 pm

We can't wait to see the pics! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!**   Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show Results!!!! **now with pictures!!**
Page 1 of 1