Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0

Go down 
+2
Bluejay
SilverBuckleHorses
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0 Empty
PostSubject: Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0   Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0 Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2007, 10:09 am

Well, I took my horses Narlett and Scotch to a small show yesterday and I took the little pally colt along so his new owners could hang out with him the whole day. Scotch and I placed third in a big halter cl*censored* the reason why we placed so low is because they don't seperate geldings from stallions or age groups, and two monster aged geldings won the cl*censored* but oh well. We took a sixth in our very first showmanship cl*censored* we would have done much better except Scotch totally forgot how to BACK in a straight line, so obviously a complete circle was much more convienent lol. But, it was only our first time, we're going to practice A LOT more at home lol... After our two cl*censored*es is where things started going kinda down hill. My good friend (and great rider) Deanna was along with me and she wanted to warm up Narlett for me while I was showing Scotch. I didn't have a problem with this, because it's Narlett, I've had little kids on her and her being in a new atmosphere didn't seem to bother her at all. Well, right before my showmanship cl*censored* we see Deanna on the ground and Nardy (without a bridle on somehow) go bucking like a bronc across the warm up arena. She stopped for someone to catch her easy though and looked around like, "what happened mom?" From what we gathered, the speakers in the warm up arena are kind of damaged and they make a hissing sound every ten minutes or so and when they did one time, Narlett and Deanna were right under one. Narlett went one way and Deanna went another, but, she was completely fine (thank goodness) and got right back on and started working her. We went on to take 4th in w/t western pleasure, 4th in w/t western equitation, and 3rd in trail. We were actually last in trail, which was kind of funny. We practice over the EXACT same kind of caveletties they use at the show at home, and for some reason, they were going to eat Narlett, so it took us, oh, four or five times to get over them.... and then came the oh so scary bridge, with flower boxes on the sides, which those were of course going to eat her too. But, we did do the gate pretty well, lol. But hey, it was her first "show" so I think it went ok, asides from Deanna hitting the ground. But, everyone is ok, unharmed, and I got some new lower ribbons to add to my collection (I mean, there are just SOOO many blues and reds, LMAO) It was truly a good experience though, sucky thing is, I got no pictures, but I'm going to take some today of everyone, including my new mare Surprised)

Last edited by on October 16th 2007, 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0   Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0 Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2007, 11:56 am

GGOD job and I am glad no one got hurt.. riding
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

PostSubject: Re: Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0   Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2007, 12:51 pm

See below

Last edited by on October 17th 2007, 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0   Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2007, 12:57 pm

Is it me, I move the mouse and still dont see a photo.
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0   Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2007, 1:38 pm

won't work for me either Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0   Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2007, 2:29 pm

lol ok maybe im not nuts they didnt work for me either
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0   Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2007, 9:30 pm

Sad I could not open them either.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

PostSubject: Re: Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0   Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2007, 10:24 pm

I'm so sorry you guys, I don't know why the direct links wont work... If you don't mind browsing a little bit, the pictures are on the following pages. I'm in a red showmanship like jacket with a black hat and pants. You know what Scotch looks like, but my other filly is grey with a blaze.
Look for Narlett and I in the western three gaited (they organized it wrong.) and the trail pages. Scotch and I are in the halter and showmanship pages.
https://www.imagequix.com/exec/vando/ProofViewer.php

Scotch- Halter & Showmanship - Pages 1, 3, 5, 6

Narlett- Western Three Gaited - Pages 1

Narlett- Trail - Pages 1, 2

Let me know if these work Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0   Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2007, 9:16 am

This one says, NOT VALID.. Ok, just me again! Suspect Dang it. I love looking at photos
Back to top Go down
RoanRider420

RoanRider420

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0   Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2007, 9:35 am

Yeah, I can't see it either...
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

PostSubject: Re: Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0   Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2007, 9:39 am

OK, this SHOULD work, lol. I'm really sorry, I guess you have to open from the main page for it to work, so here we go, this is what you do:

go to: http://www.tmkphotography.com/Event_Photos.html

click on: View Photos Here

then click on: Scottsdale Saddle Club, then you can browse!

see us on:
Scotch- Halter & Showmanship - Pages 1, 3, 5, 6

Narlett- Western Three Gaited - Pages 1

Narlett- Trail - Pages 1, 2
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

PostSubject: Re: Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0   Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2007, 9:40 am

Ok, I just tried it, and it did work, so have at it! I'm sorry, again, for the inconvienence.
Back to top Go down
RoanRider420

RoanRider420

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0   Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2007, 9:55 am

TK130119 is awesome, you should buy that one!
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

PostSubject: Re: Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0   Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2007, 10:06 am

Thanks Surprised) That is the one I plan on buying for Scotch, I just need to pick one out for Narlett, I was kind of bummed we forgot to take pictures of our own, would have made this all a bunch easier lol.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0   Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2007, 10:18 am

RoanRider420 wrote:
TK130119 is awesome, you should buy that one!

I AGREE! Great shot. Looks like you have all shapes and sizes at your shows, What Fun!
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

PostSubject: Re: Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0   Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2007, 11:14 am

Yes, TripleJ, we have all shapes and sizes and that goes for horses AND people, lol. It really was a pretty good show, there's another one on the 28th this month I think I'll go to, it's supposed to be a costume themed show, etc. Should be fun!
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0   Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2007, 12:52 pm

JOLSE looks like you guys had a lot of fun with out me BOOO lol. jk. ill be sure to make the next show!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0   Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show Results! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!0
Page 1 of 1