Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Results from Sun. Show

Go down 
+3
stockman
Kidd Kuhlmann
SuperLope
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Results from Sun. Show Empty
PostSubject: Results from Sun. Show   Results from Sun. Show Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2007, 4:05 pm

sorry for the late results I've been busy with exams! affraid

hmm interesting show haha

first of all I am very familar with the judge from 4-h and she ran the horse judging comp and she is crazy!

Today was hot but she wore jean shorts and a sleevless shirt Shocked wow and somewhere an AQHA judge is sitting there with a suit coat and tie on in much hotter weather! -- I kind of felt like hey I dressed up why didn't you?

SMS: no placing- the pattern was pretty simple but the cones were very close together! and you had to do a 3/4 piviot and then trot to the judge well she moved from one side of the cone to the other in the middle of my pivot! Shocked at the end of the class she approaced me and said I had the best groomed horse in class but I should have stayed on pattern! No lady you should have stayed in one spot! Evil or Very Mad

HMS: no placing - this morning "oh wow no pattern for HMS" we enter the ring suddenly she has us all line up has someone bring out cones and decides that were doing a pattern! it was never posted! The cones were set on the rail so naturally i worked about 10 feet or less off the rail. My pattern was okay but my railwork was awesome. This time I approached her after the class and I want to give her a piece of my mind but I still had one more class haha! She said you worked to far away from the cones your line could have gotten crooked some people fish-tailed -- But I didn;t! gahhh! I really liked my position throughout the class though that has been something I've been working on

Pleasure: 3/29 - Molly was good a little strong at the lope but some of these horses must have passed me like 4 times lol!

Trail: not sure yet -- the trail course was funny a mailbox, three jog overs that were three strides apart, a plain little bridge, lope figure 8 w/ simple change, and back thru a U that was huuuge lol So I did the open trail and my age class too we left before the results (didn't want to wait all day!) and a friend is going to pick up any ribbons we might have won. Molly was awesome she was like "where are all the poles?" haha

pics are coming!
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

PostSubject: Re: Results from Sun. Show   Results from Sun. Show Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2007, 4:07 pm

SMS: gaahh she was rubbing out her bands on the trailer! haha

Results from Sun. Show IMG_0572

HMS: look at the bands! :Shocked: lol
Results from Sun. Show IMG_0577

HMS again: Circling in the "pop-pattern"
Results from Sun. Show IMG_0576

another SMS: look at her band lmao! rendeer

Results from Sun. Show IMG_0573

thanks for looking!
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Results from Sun. Show   Results from Sun. Show Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2007, 4:23 pm

Hehe - personally, I'm diggin the bands - they add "Character" Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Results from Sun. Show   Results from Sun. Show Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2007, 4:38 pm

I would just chalk this show up as a learning experience! As long as you came out of it knowing a little more than when you went in (even if that is just htat you will never show under that judge again LOL) then you did okay. The pleasure placing was awesome!! It's easy to get lost in that big a class.
The judge sounds like a mess or maybe she was just having a bad day, but we definitely count on our judges to be professional, otherwise what is the point of showing if you are just going to get some bozo's worthless opinion?
Back to top Go down
natmarie1122

natmarie1122

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Results from Sun. Show   Results from Sun. Show Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2007, 5:26 pm

ohh my! I think soph's bands have looked like that before so no worries there... just makes you more memorable Wink
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

PostSubject: Re: Results from Sun. Show   Results from Sun. Show Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2007, 7:17 pm

lol! the bands are for character! I'm definately wrapping the band a lot tighter next time!

my mom was funny my trainer left to get water and I went to change and use the potty and I came back to the trailer my mom (was left in charge of Miss Molly) and mom was sitting there petting her saying shes being good -- Molly was rubbing her face and neck on the side of the trailer Rolling Eyes thanks mom! Laughing

it was a good second show in three years haha!

Oh yea and I ended up 2nd in Open Trail and 1st in youth! Dancing
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Results from Sun. Show   Results from Sun. Show Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2007, 10:32 pm

queen YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR STYLING!

We all have good days and bad days. One thing for sure a horse showing is always just a persons opion. Me I think you two looked great!
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Results from Sun. Show   Results from Sun. Show Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2007, 10:30 am

your too cute.

hey, maybe you didnt place like you wanted, but at least you got out there, and got to have fun and show! your your mare is a doll baby!

and i love her bands. hah. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Results from Sun. Show   Results from Sun. Show Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2007, 11:36 am

I like your mare too and you guys make a nice team!!
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

PostSubject: Re: Results from Sun. Show   Results from Sun. Show Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2007, 3:45 pm

thanks everyone! Dancing

I just crack up everytime I see the bands ! Laughing I think Molly wanted to be a Clydesdale in a parade or something!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results from Sun. Show   Results from Sun. Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results from Sun. Show
Page 1 of 1