Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Started training today!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Started training today! Empty
PostSubject: Started training today!   Started training today! Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2007, 11:56 pm

Okay, so I've been trying to find a WP trainer close to me..... well, we started traing today and I had a BLAST!!!! She gave me some basic stuff to work on with her and then she is gonna ride her on the off days! I am soooooo excited! bounce cheering riding doggie cheering Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Started training today!   Started training today! Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2007, 7:37 pm

Sweet... keep us abreast on how it goes! So when's your first show?
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Started training today!   Started training today! Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2007, 11:40 pm

Sep 1-3 in Katy!!!!!!!!! 60 days to get ready!!!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Started training today!   Started training today! Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2007, 8:59 am

If I can get mine ready in time, Cindy, I'll come down there, too... Been wanting to come down there and show, and my sister's house is oh, maybe all of 10-15 minutes from the arena...

Hey, gonna tell you something here that's very important. If you go and watch your trainer, pay real close attention to her legs, body language, etc... for your horse to do well, you have to have two people who can ride alike to get the horse to perform at its best. So get her to tell you whatever she's doing and why, and what reaction it has with the horse.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Started training today!   Started training today! Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2007, 2:25 pm

WILL DO!!!!

The show in Sept is a paint show. You got a paint???
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Started training today!   Started training today! Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2007, 2:49 pm

Well, never mind....Shocked I ain't coming now... nope, not one single paint anymore!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Started training today!   Started training today! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Started training today!
Page 1 of 1