Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I started a blog about training my horses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

I started a blog about training my horses Empty
PostSubject: I started a blog about training my horses   I started a blog about training my horses Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2008, 7:20 pm

I decide this would be a good way to ensure that I actually did regular work on them, plus it's like a log for me to look back at what I did. I'm doing it on training Hickory, my 2 year old gelding, and Penny, his yearling full sister. I put it on the google thing, the same one where fugly is. I can't figure out how to put the site link up here.
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: I started a blog about training my horses   I started a blog about training my horses Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2008, 10:54 pm

I wish I had kept a log about Tucker and his training. He's at trainer #3, and is doing fantastic. He'll start learning to change leads next week...When hopefully, it will stop raining, so the arena will dry out.
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: I started a blog about training my horses   I started a blog about training my horses Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2008, 7:48 am

Have you been getting alot of rain? It's been pretty dry here. We got rain that started saturday night and went all day Sunday, but it was just a drizzle for the most part. We could really use more here.
Ok, the site is www.traininghickorypenny.blogspot.com.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I started a blog about training my horses   I started a blog about training my horses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I started a blog about training my horses
Page 1 of 1