Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

saturday show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

saturday show Empty
PostSubject: saturday show   saturday show Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2007, 10:23 am

We went to an open show Saturday near us. It is one of the shows that alot of the AQHA/APHA (breed show people) show at. I told RAchel that we were way out of our league, but we'll have fun and get experience, but don't expect to win anything. Well, s he and the old man got 3rd out of 7 in showmanship. She was thrilled. They were big time bad in their pleasure class. I'm not sure if he's not used to not feeling his feet or what but his lope was all over the place so they didn't even place in that, but oh well, they had fun.

saturday show Boonvillejuneshow6

saturday show Bvillejuneshow6

saturday show Bvillejuneshow3
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

saturday show Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturday show   saturday show Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2007, 10:29 am

Warrick Co. Huh. Tell her congrats! Woooo Hoooo! cheers You Go Girl!
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

saturday show Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturday show   saturday show Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2007, 12:20 pm

Congratulations!! I'm glad you got the old guy sound to a certain extent! He sure does look good for his age! This will give you time to look some more. I guess I never heard but did you decide against that gaming horse she was test riding? Do you have a 4-H fair and is she going to be able to take a horse?
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

saturday show Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturday show   saturday show Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2007, 12:54 pm

We plan on being at the show on Sunday. Should I look for the Green showmanship outfit! I dont think my trailer will be there, or Id have you look for it. Whats your truck and trailer look like if your going.
Back to top Go down
denibun

saturday show Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturday show   saturday show Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2007, 1:01 pm

We bought the gaming horse too. The show on Saturday had no gamers there. She is doing well with him. She still has a ways to go before her riding ability catches up with what he can do. He does great for her. The only time he gets frustrated is when she wants to do the barrels or the poles repeatedly and go s-l-o-w. He's great to go whatever speed she wants the first time and then he's warmed up and ready to go!!!! I have her loping a lot of figure eights and small circles. She's getting alot better about letting go of that horn.

She'll be taking both Pete and Nick to the fair. Hopefully, she can do halter/sms/trail/walk-trot/ WP with Nick and the games with Pete.

Denise
Back to top Go down
denibun

saturday show Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturday show   saturday show Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2007, 1:02 pm

Triple J Quarter Horses wrote:
We plan on being at the show on Sunday. Should I look for the Green showmanship outfit! I dont think my trailer will be there, or Id have you look for it. Whats your truck and trailer look like if your going.

Right now, I'm planning on being there. My sister in law is coming in from California, but I don't think there will be anything going on. I have a white Ford pickup and a silver and blue featherlite (3 horse slant)-bumper pull. Look for the green. Even if she wears a different color, Pete's tack is all lime green too.

denise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

saturday show Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturday show   saturday show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

saturday show
Page 1 of 1