Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saturday's show

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Saturday's show Empty
PostSubject: Saturday's show   Saturday's show Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2007, 10:23 am

Here are some pics of Saturday's show. RAchel took my mare for SMS and pleasure classes. They didn't place in anything. Keep in mind when looking at these pictures that this is my old trailhorse, not a show horse. THey had fun though and that is what we were aiming for.

Saturday's show June2show5
Saturday's show June2show3
Saturday's show June2show10

RAchel and Pete got 2nd in barrels,b ut they broke pattern in poles...oops.

Saturday's show June2show15
Saturday's show June2show14
Saturday's show June2show17

Pete was very quiet at the show...no gate issues, not a problem at all. She even rode him in the little cake walk that they had for the kids. Pending a clean vet c heck on thursday, we will buy him.

Denise
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

Saturday's show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday's show   Saturday's show Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2007, 10:33 am

Well instead of saying pretty in Pink, wed have to say Great in Green! cheers
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Saturday's show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday's show   Saturday's show Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2007, 10:45 am

YAY cheering I'm so glad he is working for you! Its so much fun when things start to fall together!

Here's to a clean vet check and a TON more shows with Excellent results!!! cheers2
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
denibun

Saturday's show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday's show   Saturday's show Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2007, 10:48 am

I guess you could kind of tell green was her color for this year, huh? Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Saturday's show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday's show   Saturday's show Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2007, 10:58 am

Green is grrreat! alien She is matches very nicely!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Saturday's show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday's show   Saturday's show Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2007, 1:28 pm

Cutest thing I've ever seen. Sounds like they had a great time, and won a little something - that's the key, just having a great time! Getting your feet wet, learning the trade, so to speak!

She looks like she's all business, too... a future world champion there! She definitely has her game face on!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

Saturday's show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday's show   Saturday's show Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2007, 1:35 pm

she really is a great little hand and she looks so good with both in those pics!
Back to top Go down
denibun

Saturday's show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday's show   Saturday's show Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2007, 2:10 pm

THanks. She is a real trooper. If we can get Nick back into commission for the SMS , pleasure, and trail classes, she can use him for that and Pete for games or even trail. Of course, a few more rides and a little more confidence on Pete and I bet she'll even let go of that saddle horn!! Not too bad for only having ridden him 3 times prior to the show. And, of course he's bigger and faster than anything she's ever ridden before.

They had a great time. Lots of work to do before her area 4h show on June 23.

Denise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saturday's show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday's show   Saturday's show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday's show
Page 1 of 1