Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well, Bluejay left today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Well, Bluejay left today Empty
PostSubject: Well, Bluejay left today   Well, Bluejay left today Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2007, 8:31 pm

Had a great time. Took her over this morning since we were already going to be there for the airport to see Mighty Awesome (APHA) and his son, Mighty Fine Lee... and boy, howdy, that colt's just gotten better and better. Awesome is 14 now and he's still holding his own. Some jam-up babies for sure there, one super, super nice colt they're fitting up. Even saw a breeding stock filly that I asked if she was double registered.... lucky for me she wasn't, because I was going to have to bring her home! HA!

Had lots of good horsey conversations, she got rested up, and I'm catching up. It was great, though, to meet her and have her here.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Well, Bluejay left today   Well, Bluejay left today Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2007, 10:52 am

I had a GREAT time.. 7C has a wonderful family and home.. VERY NICE HORSES.. No snake spottings thank goodness.. I really enjoyed myself and recomend any of you that can do it get together and meet face to face. We all share so much on here and even though many of have never met each other face to face we have become friends.. I really did not feel like a stranger at all..

Her family is close nit and have great values.. Two very handsome young men for sons and her honey is hard working and a real man. I also enjoyed the values her parents instilled her when she was growing up and how they continue in with her own family.. I got to tell you that you do not see that very much anymore.. It brought back very fond memories for me.

That working at home she does is something else.. When I left she only had a few cases to type.. Can you imagine typing 500 or 1200 pages of stuff you listen to on a machine? I sure couldn't . She loves it and types like no one I ever seen.. I enjoyed just sitting and watching..

I am so glad I took the time to meet and get to know 7C. I hope some of you get the chance to spend time together.. It was a time I will never forget and will likely do again one day..

THANKS for the great time and hospitality.. OK your turn to come to Oregon now.. bounce cheering
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Well, Bluejay left today   Well, Bluejay left today Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2007, 12:13 pm

Like I said MACHINE GUN ANNIE! Tap Tap Tap tap Tap Tap Tap tap tap Tappppppppppp ............................. riding Whew!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

PostSubject: Re: Well, Bluejay left today   Well, Bluejay left today Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2007, 3:32 pm

I am going to try and get up there one day! Heck we are only a few hours apart!
So, where's all the blackmail pics! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Well, Bluejay left today   Well, Bluejay left today Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2007, 4:31 pm

Well, we didn't do any pics. We both just hung out like we normally do, or at least for sure I can tell ya I did. Sloppy woppy shorts, T-shirt, no bra, hey, it's me! HA! And if you wanna see it, you have to come see it! HA!

The golfcart ride down to where we are wanting to build a house was uneventful; however, the ride down to where I work the horses was a little harem scarem... the grass is so high that the seeds and grasshoppers were popping back on us like you wouldn't imagine... By the way, already called somebody to come mow... WHEW! When I went through one part, where I know it's kind of ifey, I told her HOLD YOUR FEET UP... thought we were going to get stuck, but we didn't...at one point when we were coming up the hill, we weren't going to make it, so I got out and started pushing, then we both had to push, etc. Kind of funny.

Dillon finally started loosening up a bit right before she left - he's not very talkative to strangers.

Cindy, at some point when they have a Havard/Lufkin sale, we'll meet you down there and go out to lunch or supper, whichever...I wish you guys could come up for some open shows in Corsicana.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Well, Bluejay left today   Well, Bluejay left today Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2007, 5:00 pm

What a pic you paint lol! can't wait to see this for myself!!! afro
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Bluejay left today   Well, Bluejay left today Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2007, 10:21 pm

Let me know when the shows are in Corsicana. That's about a 3 hour drive for me, well with the trailer maybe 4. It'd be a blast! Laughing
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Well, Bluejay left today   Well, Bluejay left today Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2007, 7:18 am

Will do, Cindy Lou!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Well, Bluejay left today   Well, Bluejay left today Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2007, 6:56 pm

HA HA HA .. Seems she forgot to mention how WILD she drives.. LOL.. I did take my camera but never got it out.. LOL.. You wouldn't want to see how we looked anyway.. Couple of hicks if you ask me.. Just the way we like it.. geek
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Well, Bluejay left today   Well, Bluejay left today Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2007, 7:54 am

Yep, Bluejay, we were rednecking it big time in Latch, Texas...

When we both had to get out to push the golfcart in all that grass that was taller than us... okay, that was kind of creepy, even for me, but I wasn't going to let you know that... HA! Course as loud as that golfcart is, snakes would've squiggled off long before we got there.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Bluejay left today   Well, Bluejay left today Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2007, 3:49 pm

I would have loved to of seen that pic!! You two trying to unstick the cart!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Well, Bluejay left today   Well, Bluejay left today Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2007, 8:37 am

It wasn't stuck... we were trying to get it up the hill...HA! I need to get some more batteries for that thing... usually when I'm working the horses, I'm like going up the hill hollering at 'em... wait, wait, I'm a coming.... then we go down the hill, back up the hill, wait, wait, wait....
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Well, Bluejay left today   Well, Bluejay left today Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2007, 10:43 am

HA HA HA .. The dogs were running ahead of us. You could barley see them in the tall, lush, green grass.. And, yes I thought about the snakes.. lol! I also know 7c does not like snakes either.. Just wait till she comes here. We have gardner snakes.. coffee They will not hurt you and they make for great snake hunting for the grandkids..

What a beautiful place. We got to watch the mares and babies play in the pond. They were splashing around and rolling in it.. LOL. It was hotter then you know what.. Nice they have that nice pond to get in a cool off. icecream
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, Bluejay left today   Well, Bluejay left today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, Bluejay left today
Page 1 of 1