Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

someone left me a note

Go down 
+3
Triple J Quarter Horses
SilverBuckleHorses
REINING CHICK
7 posters
AuthorMessage
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

someone left me a note Empty
PostSubject: someone left me a note   someone left me a note Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 6:03 pm

ok so were i board i feed and take care of my own horses. so since im fitting up my yearling for halter i always have a slinky, fly sheet, and fleece jowel sweat on. someone left me a nasty note taped to my horses stall that said IT IS TOTALLY INHUMANE TO HAVE THAT FLEECE NECK SWEAT ON YOUR HORSE IN THIS HEAT.

so either this came from a tree hugger that knows nothing about horses or some yahoo that has no idea what they are talkign about.

for one, my horses are the best taken care horses there! they have shade and water and the best feed!
how dare someone do this. i swear if i drive up and some ones in my stall with Pete they better run faster then i can drive because someones going to get a size 10 boot up there A$$!!!
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: someone left me a note   someone left me a note Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 7:37 pm

It's just uneducated people. They have no idea about halter and what it takes to make our horses look the way they do, plain and simple. I see average horse people doing FAR worse things to their horses than leaving a jowl sweat on, good grief!

I can't tell you how much I love having my own facility... Makes my world that much easier, but I sure remember what boarding used to be like. Good luck with that boot Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: someone left me a note   someone left me a note Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 9:30 pm

Leave the note on your stall, and put a smiley face on it. Hang one of his ribbons on the note. And add. NOTE THIS! Hee hee
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: someone left me a note   someone left me a note Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 11:42 pm

triple j i should hang his blue ribbions up LOL that would shut them up.
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: someone left me a note   someone left me a note Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 11:43 pm

If it had been a neoprene sweat they might have had cause to be woried, but a fleece on? Wow. Some people.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: someone left me a note   someone left me a note Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 12:13 pm

can you photo copy some pages out of a fitting horses for halter book and put them in a folder attached to a cord on his stall door and tell them to refer to the training manual on his stall, maybe help educate the uneducated... then attach his training and feed schedule- it is kind of an in your face look at my horse's program now if you have problems or can suggest better...
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: someone left me a note   someone left me a note Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 2:27 pm

I agree with Lynn. Educate them, and sort of stick it to them. That is something I would do!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: someone left me a note   someone left me a note Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 7:44 pm

REINING CHICK wrote:
triple j i should hang his blue ribbions up LOL that would shut them up.

Yep, thats what I would do! Hee hee... and then say HELLO! Razz
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: someone left me a note   someone left me a note Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 9:55 pm

They are not worth the time or effort.. I call these people IDGITS.. coffee

People tell me my horses hate being in a barn as their's stand out in mud and cold.. Well, my horses love being in their barn. And, hate to be out in the rain.. They like to get out and hate it when it's raining. They run to the barn. People just aren't smart enough to undetstand what a horse is used to is what it like.. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: someone left me a note   someone left me a note Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

someone left me a note
Page 1 of 1