Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED

Go down 
+12
Mare
Cindy
RoperChick
standbytrucker
7cedars
Triple J Quarter Horses
shazgeoff
Merikle Waters
Lynn M.
Kidd Kuhlmann
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle
Bluejay
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Empty
PostSubject: Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED   Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2008, 5:44 pm

I knew when that milk was dripping last night would be the big event.. Sleep I got half of what I wanted. A nice paly colt hit the ground about 11:15pm (BOYS YUK). No problems and he and mother are doing just fine. coffee

He has two high white socks in the back, a star and snip. He has those big soft eyes and cute little head. He was so cute. He had to stretch and nap before getting up. He also had his first poo the minute he stood up. He is very tall and has long legs, forarms and nice deep V in his chest. He is easy to hansle and does not try to get away when I blanket him. I did have a blue blanket just like the pink one. He is wearing two now since it is so cold and snowing here.. cheering

I still have that pink blanket hanging though. Got that Paint baby coming soon.. pray

Here are a couple of shots. They are not good ones and I have no clue why I still try to take pictures in the arena. They never come out. I could not find my book on my camera either. I may have been able to speed up the shutter, but not smart enough with out the book.. lol!

Here are the best of 32 shots and they are not great.. I will get him outside in a few weeks and get some good ones.. sunny

Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Igjmhf

Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Vq6y2s

Last edited by Bluejay on February 24th 2008, 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED   Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2008, 5:56 pm

He is sooooo cute! At least you got color and two matching socks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED   Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2008, 8:38 pm

he is a cutie!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED   Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2008, 11:48 pm

he is cute,..... couldn't pay me enough for Jan and Feb foal you all are CRAZY the weather is just not cooperative enough around here for sure! At least in OR you have so nice weather typically for those early ones.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED   Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2008, 1:39 am

Congratulations!!! He's a beauty!

So since you got a colt... That means Im having a filly year lol... Last year the 4 mares bred to my stud had 3 colts, one filly. So this must be a sign, because you always get fillies! Very Happy

We want more pics! lol Which mare is he out of?

Dont you just love that soft almost creamy champagne look to them when they are that little flower
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED   Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2008, 6:51 am

Congrats cake what a cutie and looks at those legs and the nice bone,going to be a stunner. cheers
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED   Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2008, 10:27 am

What a Doll, and no hair compared to my filly, she was born with a full winter coat! FUZZY!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED   Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2008, 10:57 am

He's a good looking colt, Bluejay! CONGRATS!
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED   Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2008, 11:07 am

aw i just love him.
he has the cutest little star and snip!!

post more pics as soon as you can!! Smile
congrats!
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED   Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2008, 12:25 pm

He's so cute, congratulations!!!! cheers Looking forward to seeing more pics.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

PostSubject: Re: Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED   Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2008, 12:32 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I WANT HIM!!!!! CUTIE!!! Such apretty head!!! CONGRATS!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED   Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2008, 7:18 pm

Well, our nice weather is down in the teens right now.. We are set up for these early ones though and you have to be in order to have them. I will get some other shots when I can get him outside to do it. May be awhile.

Well, saving the pink blanket for the paint on the way.. bounce pray
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED   Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2008, 8:35 pm

CONGRATS!!!!!! Now is this one Tommy's and which mare had him?
He's a cutie and looks healthy. Want to see more pics!
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED   Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2008, 10:11 pm

Way to go, Congrats, what a cutie.
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED   Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2008, 10:30 am

He is adorable. If you don't want him, just send him my way.
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED   Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2008, 7:50 pm

Awe, what a sweet little man!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED   Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2008, 9:37 pm

Took these today in the barn.. URGH... This guy has become much nicer to live with.. When he was just a few days old the little sucker pinned his ears and tried to bite me (gum me to death).. He was pretty naughty. He doen't do that any more and does not try to kick you as much.. He is a stinker though.. Looks like me may be choc paly when it's all over.. This is Bryan..

Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Ix9sno

Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Rc6782

Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED 2wfjrci
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED   Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2008, 10:22 pm

Awww - I wish I had a cute color... hehe - he is adorable!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED   Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 12:23 am

My Lord Bluejay look at that curly mane. I Love it!! He is so darn cute. So this makes how many babies for you? I was thinking three.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED   Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 4:55 am

he adorable flower . He looks so innocent.
Like his mum too cheering
Back to top Go down
AQHA/OLF

AQHA/OLF

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED   Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 9:51 am

He's a cutie! Great Job
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED   Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 1:12 pm

Thank you.. lol! Innocent.. I would say yes he looks that way but he has to be watched.. At least he is not thinking he can kill you like he did when he was a few days old.. I have never seen a foal pin their ears and come at you to bite.. The last time he tried that and started to come off his front feet to go through me he got his mothers halter and lead rope accross his back.. He has not tried me since then.. lol! He had two blankets on but is scared him and he backed right off and has not done it since.. doggie
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

PostSubject: Re: Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED   Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 2:23 pm

pack him up and send him to TX!!! I love him!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED   Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 5:09 pm

How high does that white go up on his legs??? Love those curly manes, Until it come to banding! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED   Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updated PICS added......OUR FIRST FOAL HAS ARRIVED
Page 1 of 1