Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Updated Pics of my babies....

Go down 
+3
Bluejay
QHorse163
Merikle Waters
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Updated Pics of my babies.... Empty
PostSubject: Updated Pics of my babies....   Updated Pics of my babies.... Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2007, 6:37 pm

Here is Lexus, 1 month old. (these are our lame attempts at conformation pics for her registration LOL)

Updated Pics of my babies.... Lexusback2

Updated Pics of my babies.... Lexifront2

She is a little over at the knee right now, but getting less and less everyday. And when I get her trimmed, i am sure she will no longer be over at the knee.

Updated Pics of my babies.... Lexiright2

And pics of Tristan I took yesterday.... he's all mucky from having to move him to the floating foaling pen due to cold winds and hard rain. But now he is enjoying the sunshine and being able to be outside.

Updated Pics of my babies.... Tristancute2

Updated Pics of my babies.... Tristanplay2

Updated Pics of my babies.... Tristanrunnin
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Updated Pics of my babies....   Updated Pics of my babies.... Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2007, 8:29 pm

Thanks for sharing! They look great! Smile I just love Tristan. He looks like a handful, but he is adorable!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Updated Pics of my babies....   Updated Pics of my babies.... Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2007, 9:33 pm

They both look GREAT.. cheering Thanks for the updates..
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Updated Pics of my babies....   Updated Pics of my babies.... Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 12:35 am

Boy, they sure are coming along real well, aren't they! WOW! I like that colt, yep, sure do!
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Updated Pics of my babies....   Updated Pics of my babies.... Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 9:56 am

i sure like the sorrel overo,yum yum
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Updated Pics of my babies....   Updated Pics of my babies.... Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 9:57 am

They are both darling!! I like the blue eyes on Lexus and they both have cool markings. Keep showing pictures, I want to live vicariously and watch everyone else's foals grow (you all can do all the work too)!! LOL Now that its warmer there thy can get outside and do some playing and growing!!
Back to top Go down
BeePrettyJack

BeePrettyJack

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Updated Pics of my babies....   Updated Pics of my babies.... Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 11:00 am

They're both adorable- congrats! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated Pics of my babies....   Updated Pics of my babies.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updated Pics of my babies....
Page 1 of 1