Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FDD DYNASTY & JESS YOU AND I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smokey

smokey

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-04-26

FDD DYNASTY & JESS YOU AND I Empty
PostSubject: FDD DYNASTY & JESS YOU AND I   FDD DYNASTY & JESS YOU AND I Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2007, 3:22 am

CHAMPIONS DRILL ON TUESDAY AT LOS AL

Two of the brightest stars from last season's outstanding 2-year-old class posted their first workouts of the year Tuesday morning at Los Alamitos. Bill Smith, Pat Guthrie and Vessels Stallion Farm's FDD Dynasty, winner of the Ed Burke Million Futurity last year and the nation's champion 2-year-old colt, worked 220-yards in a sizzling time of :12.20 under the watchful eye of assistant trainer Cody Joiner. "I was really pleased with his drill," Joiner said. "(Champion Jockey) G.R. Carter flew in just to work him. That was great of G.R. to do because he has a very busy riding schedule. He worked FDD Dynasty and he flew right back home."

FDD Dynasty's racing schedule for the summer is still being decided according to Joiner. "He could run in the trials to the Governor's Cup Derby or he could run in the trials to the All American Derby. He'll run in the Los Alamitos Super Derby trials and of course our ultimate objective is to earn a berth to the $1 million Champion of Champions.

Double Bar S Ranch's Jess You And I, the winner of the Golden State Million Futurity and the champion 2-year-old gelding last season, worked 350 yards from the gate in :18 flat on Tuesday. Trained by Jaime Gomez, Jess You And I is eligible to run in the Los Alamitos Super Derby and Southern California Derby at Los Alamitos. He won the first five races of his career before running fourth in the Los Alamitos Two Million Futurity.

ENOUGH ALREADY ABOUT THE BOYS-----------WHERE THE HECK IS BLUES GIRL TOO?????
Back to top Go down
ljb

ljb

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: FDD DYNASTY & JESS YOU AND I   FDD DYNASTY & JESS YOU AND I Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2007, 1:13 pm

she hasn't returned to the track yet. Last I heard she was still at the ranch on a treadmill (she just finished swimming) and will be back to the track shortly i think... i'll let ya know when i hear something else
Back to top Go down
smokey

smokey

Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: FDD DYNASTY & JESS YOU AND I   FDD DYNASTY & JESS YOU AND I Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2007, 2:49 pm

Thanks, nice to have someone with inside info...... Wink sunny Did you have horses running at Ruidoso yesterday in the sale futurity trials Question
Back to top Go down
ljb

ljb

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: FDD DYNASTY & JESS YOU AND I   FDD DYNASTY & JESS YOU AND I Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2007, 9:09 pm

yeah we had a few in the trials. We qualified one, my baby had the 15th fastest time i think, so I hope there is a juvenile....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FDD DYNASTY & JESS YOU AND I   FDD DYNASTY & JESS YOU AND I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FDD DYNASTY & JESS YOU AND I
Page 1 of 1