Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FDD Dynasty to be syndicated

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smokey

smokey

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-04-26

FDD Dynasty to be syndicated Empty
PostSubject: FDD Dynasty to be syndicated   FDD Dynasty to be syndicated Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2007, 3:02 pm

COURTESY OF STALLIONESEARCH.COM

FDD Dynasty to be syndicated FDDDynasty06ChampionColt
The 2006 Champion Two-Year-Old Colt, Fdd Dynasty, will be syndicated for stallion duties. Photo by Scott Martinez

Syndication Plans Underway For 2006 Champion Fdd Dynasty

The 2006 BONSALL, CA—September 8, 2007—The owners of 2006 Champion Two-Year-Old Colt Fdd Dynasty have announced that the Grade I winner and earner of $1,017,826 will be syndicated before entering stud in 2008 at Vessels Stallion Farm.
Speaking on behalf of his partners Billy Smith and Pat Guthrie, Scoop Vessels said, “We have been contacted by numerous breeders around the country wanting to breed to this horse next year and wanting to buy shares in him. We are currently developing the pricing and other terms of the syndication, and in the meantime Fdd Dynasty will be competing at Los Alamitos this fall. Our ultimate goal for the horse this year is the Champion of Champions.”

The three-year-old bay son of First Down Dash and the Tolltac mare Dinastia Toll (Brz) was named the American Quarter Horse Association’s 2006 Champion Two-Year-Old Colt after winning the Grade I Ed Burke Memorial Futurity and placing in the Grade I Los Alamitos Two Million Futurity and the Grade I Golden State Million Futurity. As a two-year-old, FDD Dynasty won five of his seven starts. The only two horses to finish in front of him in that Championship season were Champion Two-Year-Old Filly Blues Girl Too and Champion Two-Year-Old Gelding Jess You And I. However, FDD Dynasty also outran those two Champions.

Fdd Dynasty is undefeated in two starts this year, scoring a two-length victory and setting the fastest qualifying time in the trials for the Governor’s Cup Derby, and then coming back to win the finals in the second fastest time in the 29-year history of the race.

The next out for the Fdd Dynasty will be in the trials for the Grade I Los Alamitos Super Derby on October 20.

For more details on Fdd Dynasty, contact Vessels Stallion Farm at 760-414-3300.
Back to top Go down

FDD Dynasty to be syndicated
Page 1 of 1