Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New pic of Scamp in the arena

Go down 
+7
PHENOMADACIOUS
jools
Bluejay
Bucks&Blues
Sip of Rum
Merikle Waters
7cedars
11 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New pic of Scamp in the arena Empty
PostSubject: New pic of Scamp in the arena   New pic of Scamp in the arena Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 11:45 pm

Rick's about to drive me crazy... he sees a reiner; I see halter.... HA! Told him he'd have to wait a bit.

New pic of Scamp in the arena 2-10-07-05
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: New pic of Scamp in the arena   New pic of Scamp in the arena Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 11:55 pm

Found a picture of Lady that I'd share. She was the first mare I showed... she was a hoot! I miss her.

New pic of Scamp in the arena LadyFrontSept04
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: New pic of Scamp in the arena   New pic of Scamp in the arena Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 12:10 am

Scamps so pretty!

But I too... see halter. he looks too big to do reining.. but you never know! he might surprise everyone and kick butt at it! try him in both, and you will know right away!

That mare is cute as a button too!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: New pic of Scamp in the arena   New pic of Scamp in the arena Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 12:34 am

He's gorgeous!!! I see halter...

The mare is stunning to, very pretty!
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: New pic of Scamp in the arena   New pic of Scamp in the arena Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 1:59 am

Im voting for halter too, but he could be an awesome all arounder type. That would be cool to have the halter look, and have the ability to perform too.

Well, since you wont let me have Kid, load up Scamp and bring him on over! Wink
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: New pic of Scamp in the arena   New pic of Scamp in the arena Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 2:53 am

HA HA HA ...that kitty does look scared.. How CUTE! affraid

He looks like a good solid horse.. So, halter now and Reiner later?

That paint mare is AWESOME ... Both very pretty..I like pretty.. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
jools

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: New pic of Scamp in the arena   New pic of Scamp in the arena Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 3:43 am

Yep bounce Like a Star @ heaven love Scamp Halter for sure alien but then thats just me geek ADORE the mare confused Paints my best favorite jocolor Suspect
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: New pic of Scamp in the arena   New pic of Scamp in the arena Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 9:57 am

What I'm planning on doing is regular halter now, try and get a ROM, then figure out what he's best in, as far as a performance class, try to get a ROM in that, and during that time, also put him in performance halter, if I don't sell him in the mean time, but we'll see. I don't think he's going to be as heavy as Kid, but he'll sure be a lot more balanced.
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: New pic of Scamp in the arena   New pic of Scamp in the arena Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 10:10 am

WOW! Lady was SWEET! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: New pic of Scamp in the arena   New pic of Scamp in the arena Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 2:01 pm

Just tell him a good reiner trainer costs oh about 650.00 to 750.00 a month and his halter trainer is FREE! That ought to do it... Razz
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: New pic of Scamp in the arena   New pic of Scamp in the arena Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 2:26 pm

Oh, heck, guys don't think about stuff like that! All he sees is him swapping leads so quick and effortlessly, much less his stop. We'll see. Maybe I'll be rich by that time.... ARGH!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: New pic of Scamp in the arena   New pic of Scamp in the arena Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 12:29 am

shoot just called BJ Avilia (saw an add could resist) to get his price on training and he costs 900.00 and his dad Bob Avilia is 1350.00 so the cost of a really good reining trainer is over 1,000.00 these days... just so you know... I almost fell out of my chair when he said that and BJ is just an up and coming guy but one nice kid we talked for 30 minutes he has really got some great training ideas etc... is close to the Polo ranch...
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: New pic of Scamp in the arena   New pic of Scamp in the arena Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 8:25 am

Lynn, yeah, I know who you're talking about. See, now that's more than my danged house payment... criminey sakes alive! What was the deal what, last year or something or another, this kid trained his own horse in reining and he won it... remember that? I thought that was pretty cool!

Well, some guy e-mailed me yesterday about Scamp... come to find out, he's almost like 60% Skipper W. This guy's like in Colorado and they have a lot of just Skipper W shows, kind of fascinating. So we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: New pic of Scamp in the arena   New pic of Scamp in the arena Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2007, 5:59 pm

Would solve the whole problem if you got him sold.. Skipper W can do anything. AND MOST OF THEM LOOK GOOD DOING IT Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: New pic of Scamp in the arena   New pic of Scamp in the arena Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2007, 6:36 pm

There's a guy up in Colorado that's driving me insane with pictures. To date, I have sent him over 60 pictures. This afternoon, I had to take knee and front feet shots, all angles. Come to find out, Scamp's darned near 60% Skipper W, needless to say, I kind of changed up his ad on Dreamhorse and Equine, so we'll see.

I'm going to call Steve Ferguson tomorrow and see if I can't haul Scamp over there to him, which is about 45 minutes us, and see what he thinks, and if I have to, I'm going to haul him to Mike McMillan and see what he thinks.

Now, I've just starting to put the bulk on him and soon will start working him. So we'll see.

But here's a picture I took this morning.

New pic of Scamp in the arena 2-18-07-06
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: New pic of Scamp in the arena   New pic of Scamp in the arena Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2007, 7:14 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked WOW! He's looking awesome! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Stacey

Stacey

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: New pic of Scamp in the arena   New pic of Scamp in the arena Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2007, 7:21 pm

I'll say it again,
It's a good thing you all are so far away from me. Another nice horse I could use. Love him! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imjagger
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: New pic of Scamp in the arena   New pic of Scamp in the arena Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2007, 7:44 pm

Tell ya what I'm going to do... I won't put anymore pictures of him until oh, say about two months from now, and then we can tell the difference. I guess that's why I like halter so well, you take something just a bit raw, and with hard work, rubbing, fitting 'em, and then to see a finished look is what keeps me a doing it. And he is shedding hair like all get out... I have to come in and change clothes, he's shedding so much... (I'm telling this to a friend up in Minnesota... tehe! Rolling Eyes )

Uhhh, that is unless he ends up going to Colorado pretty soon. But hey, another one's fixing to hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
jools

PostSubject: Re: New pic of Scamp in the arena   New pic of Scamp in the arena Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2007, 7:57 am

cyclops WOWEE 7 C's bounce That boy of yours sure is fix bounce in' GREAT tongue Can't see a reiner thats for sure No Real jealous of that SUNSHINE sunny looks real Spring Time & FINE Suspect Guess what STILL raining & GRAY here What a Face boring being infamous for something SO tedious as rain Exclamation pale GOOD JOB with your guy Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: New pic of Scamp in the arena   New pic of Scamp in the arena Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 2:15 am

Wow, Scamp looks great! Smile I love the picture of him running. He is so pretty, and has the cutest little babydoll head! Good luck with him! Smile
Back to top Go down
jools

PostSubject: Re: New pic of Scamp in the arena   New pic of Scamp in the arena Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 8:19 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Hey 7C's Just seen a photo of scamps Momma bounce LOVE the look of her Dancing Is she in foal to Kid & one of your March producers Question Suspect Do tell me more about her cat She sure hits the spot cyclops
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: New pic of Scamp in the arena   New pic of Scamp in the arena Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 9:06 am

Thanks, Jools. Cool is due in the middle of March, too. She's an own daughter of Coolest, N/N, and doublebred Skipper W on the bottom. In fact, she actually has more Skipper W in her than Kid does... go figure! HA! I think she's twice Skipa Star.
Back to top Go down
jools

PostSubject: Re: New pic of Scamp in the arena   New pic of Scamp in the arena Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 9:49 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Hey 7c's that is REAL Dancing interesting... That will DEFINATELY be why I REALLY like her alien I am learning SO much cat It is so cool afro how my eye is always drawn to the same 'type' Interestingly it often turns out to be horses of SIMILAR blood lines Suspect My Mare as you know is Skipper Star & Skipper W on the top.... No not so far back either.... bounce Can I see some more pics of her please Question cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New pic of Scamp in the arena   New pic of Scamp in the arena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New pic of Scamp in the arena
Page 1 of 1