Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trent and Scamp

Go down 
+7
Merikle Waters
Kate and Paint
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle
Cindy
Bluejay
denibun
7cedars
11 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Trent and Scamp Empty
PostSubject: Trent and Scamp   Trent and Scamp Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2008, 9:47 am

[img]Trent and Scamp 3-26-08-09

[img]Trent and Scamp 3-26-08-02-01
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Trent and Scamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trent and Scamp   Trent and Scamp Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2008, 9:52 am

sorry about that... see, that's exactly why I haven't added photos in a while... too freaking detailed... HA! Anyhoos, this one is the good one...
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

Trent and Scamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trent and Scamp   Trent and Scamp Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2008, 10:56 am

Scamp is a big guy now and I love the blonde mane...gives him a surfer dude look!!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Trent and Scamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trent and Scamp   Trent and Scamp Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2008, 8:39 pm

cheering YEA, looks good.. He has grown and maturing nicely. Both of them.. Dancing I bet Scamp love this.. riding He is gonna be one hell of a looking saddle horse..
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

Trent and Scamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trent and Scamp   Trent and Scamp Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2008, 11:52 pm

WOW!!!!! He looks awesome! He has really grown up!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Trent and Scamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trent and Scamp   Trent and Scamp Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2008, 2:26 am

Scamp has the cutest head! What a pretty boy too. I am almost there in my training too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kate and Paint

Number of posts : 197

Trent and Scamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trent and Scamp   Trent and Scamp Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2008, 2:27 pm

Wowza Scamp looks fantastic. Hes really getting thick.

Lol hes really a cute horse too. I like his mane Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/all_texas_cowgirl
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

Trent and Scamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trent and Scamp   Trent and Scamp Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2008, 6:38 pm

wow, what a beauty! scamp is so purty... lovely liver chestnut with flaxen mane and tail.... gorgeous combo! looks great under saddle!
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Trent and Scamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trent and Scamp   Trent and Scamp Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2008, 3:48 pm

He's so big. Makes my cow breds look like ponies. I really like him.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Trent and Scamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trent and Scamp   Trent and Scamp Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2008, 10:37 pm

Thanks, guys. Rick's moaning and groaning about Scamp's mane... it comes off this week...the show's this next weekend. Between me and all of you, I'm a little nervous about Rick showing him, but I've got to keep my mouth shut. Rick's got to work some of this out for himself. Course he's about to drive me batso... babe, the show's next week, when are you going to do their manes? Babe, the show's next week, when are we going to clip them? Babe, we need some shampoo, don't we, the show's next week? Babe, do we have enough Pepi? Babe, how long's it going to take you to pull Scamp's mane? About 30 minutes... Huh-uh, it'll take longer than that... No, it won't... GAWD almighty!!!!

Criminey sakes, shut up already... not like I haven't done this before... just RELAX! I'm not sure how his anal perfecto artist attitude is going to do with showing AN ANIMAL in halter. HA!
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Trent and Scamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trent and Scamp   Trent and Scamp Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2008, 7:33 pm

Hehehe - wow - if gas weren't so high I'd drive up just to WATCH - this has all of the earmarks of being absolutely hilarious Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
7cedars

Trent and Scamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trent and Scamp   Trent and Scamp Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2008, 8:16 am

Well, this is priceless. Rick took vacation last week - ought to see the living room and our new french doors - sweet... anyhoos, he comes home last night after work, and says, when are we leaving for the show? I don't know, I say, whenever we're ready Friday (something we've always disagreed on)... he says, well, I'll try to be home by 3:00 and we'll leave by 4:00, when are YOU going to clip, bathe and band 'cuz it'll take all day? I tell him, real quick, first off, we'll leave when I say I'm ready! Second, if you're going to be home at 3:00, then you can gosh-danged help! Third, if you start this mess with me, you'll either go by yourself or not go at all!

Course, then I get this, you're just not ready to show, how come you don't want to show, what's up with you, this is something I want to try to do, blah, blah, blah..... funny, DID I ASK FOR YOUR HELP WHEN I WAS DOING 3 AT A TIME?

Then the other day, I'm out there practicing setting up with Jazz, and Mr. Know It All is yapping behind my back. Boy, if you don't think I didn't wheel around and give somebody a piece of my mind.

I swear, if I make it through this show without killing somebody, it'll be a blooming miracle!!!! I have the notion of blasting him big time when he comes out of that class like he used to do me, but I'm going to try and keep my mouth shut - he'd better pray I'm not PMS'ing or something that morning, and get all my coffee!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Trent and Scamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trent and Scamp   Trent and Scamp Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2008, 8:50 pm

lol! Just go and have fun. That is what it's for.. I have never seen a boy band.. scratch YUR gonna have to teach them MA MA ... Dancing I think it's great they want to even do this.. You should get a chance to just kick back and take it easy.. Sleep Let them have the NERVES.. ily
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

Trent and Scamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trent and Scamp   Trent and Scamp Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2008, 12:24 pm

Bluejay wrote:
lol! Just go and have fun. That is what it's for.. I have never seen a boy band.. scratch YUR gonna have to teach them MA MA ... Dancing I think it's great they want to even do this.. You should get a chance to just kick back and take it easy.. Sleep Let them have the NERVES.. ily

Thats what Im saying Mercy, we have to have fun with these critters, or whats the point. We put so much work into it. Mercy. Ive decided Im going to live on the lighter side with mine, this year Until, futurity time and My Ky IFB babies are yearlings. Very Happy Smile 7 Ceders and enjoy the
Trent and Scamp Blue_ribbon_1st_md_clr Ribbons. You never know what bites you'll get. Open show poeple buy horses too!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Trent and Scamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trent and Scamp   Trent and Scamp Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2008, 8:55 pm

Triple J, you always have the best animated GIFF and fun stuff. How about you send them to me email and I can have some fun too Question Very Happy Laughing bounce Basketball

Having fun is what it's about.. When it gets to be a job then you are like some of us on here who are not having much fun just trying to keep our horses healthy.. All the shows I ever went to had some young gal there banding manes for 20.00.. Maybe that is what I need to do scratch I can band good and make some money.. doggie I would much rather groom then go in and deal with the judges.. kitty I do not do open shows. Just the breed association stuff. Really tuff out there.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

Trent and Scamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trent and Scamp   Trent and Scamp Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2008, 9:36 am

I havent done open shows very much but with the price of fuel, Well, Im going to this year. They always have pay back. At least I can (hopefully)
make my entries and fuel back plus have a nice time. I saw a Wreath made out of ribbons, Id like to try and make one. AQHA has just about stopped giving them out around here. Unless its a fair show.. So I need some so I can get crafty for the barn. Dancing

PS the best place in the world to school a youngester in pleasure, you can get after them and no one can say, Ummmm your AQHA Number is??????
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Trent and Scamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trent and Scamp   Trent and Scamp Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2008, 8:54 pm

The open shows around do not pay out.. scratch We did get a check from AQHA, INF fund for a filly I sold a few years ago. She got 19 points this year. Really nice bay filly by Sir Cool Skip out of my Tenacity, Little Town mare.. Her first foal. Kicked behind at the futurities and doing well on the QH curcuit. sunny queen flower cheering

Here is her half sister. She is by a son of Sir Cool Skip out of the same mare. She has ruled the ABRA shows around here and she won the futurities as a weanling. Same sweet mind. She is 16H as a 3yr old and just starting to bloom..

Trent and Scamp 2mfmcnk
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Trent and Scamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trent and Scamp   Trent and Scamp Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2008, 5:28 am

Well, we're going today to "lookie-loo" the open show just north of us. No pay out, but if Rick wants to take Scamp, fine. I don't think I'll take Jazz until the other show that gives pay-out - the heck with that mess. That is, unless I become independently wealthy over night... HA! I might take Jazz to a couple of them, just to get her out, in case I get the wild hair and want to take her to Chickasha and Pine Bluff in the fall....

I swear - if it's not one thing it's another... so I'm in here working to finish up a job BEFORE we lookie loo the open show...
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Trent and Scamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trent and Scamp   Trent and Scamp Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2008, 1:15 pm

7C...I know men can be big, helpless babies....But be grateful that your husband is intrested in horses. Mine could care less.
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Trent and Scamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trent and Scamp   Trent and Scamp Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2008, 2:35 pm

All the open shows around here pay. Some better than others of course. I sometimes say I wish Wade were more involved in the horse stuff, but I think I'd beat him over the head with a fence rail if he did, cause I'm sure he'd drive me crazy.
We were the ones putting on a fund raising trail ride for the kid's 4-H club, but Wade is boycotting it. He screamed and yelled and said he was cancelling it. Whatever, go tell 2 4-H clubs that a$$hole. But this leaves me and the kids better off, cause his horse isn't broke enough to come on a ride and he'd end up with mine somehow. I ended up phoning Wade's dad and got him to help me plan the trail. Wade wasn't impressed, but we are starting it from his place and he knows where the horses and cattle are, plus all the gates and such. Just cause Wade won't help out doesn't mean his dad won't help the kids.
Anyway, back to your shows. Good luck, have fun and don't let him get to you.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Trent and Scamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trent and Scamp   Trent and Scamp Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2008, 12:22 am

I tell ya what we're going to do on the showing thingy... I'm going to wait until the pay-out shows come - it's in the Fall, but we'll just have to go to as many as we can... Rick can stick his buckle thingy where the sun don't shine, as far as I'm concerned... if he wants a buckle, he'll have to wait till next year, because I'm just about had enough of this mess! Money flying out faster than I can make it... and what am I doing now - a freaking all nighter!!!!!

And if Scamp can't win the stallion class in open shows next year, well, then Scamp doesn't need to be a stallion - HA!

If Jazz can't win, then she's going to get sold....sold, Bluejay, not given! HA!

Lordy, I'm on a roll tonight!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trent and Scamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trent and Scamp   Trent and Scamp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trent and Scamp
Page 1 of 1