Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blue x2

Go down 
+8
7cedars
Merikle Waters
QHorse163
stockman
Cindy
standbytrucker
Kidd Kuhlmann
Lynn M.
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Blue x2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue x2   Blue x2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2007, 2:55 pm

My mare finally acted like she may be coming in this morning...and it's day 12!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Blue x2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue x2   Blue x2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2007, 9:22 pm

One mare I shipped on and got her right in foal. The paint I have took two cycles she is in foal..

The big paly got in foal first go around and was re absorbing by 16 days.. Bred her back and she acted like she was in for almost a week after the fact.. I get to re check her in a few days.. Did do, culture and flush on her before I bred her again. Just now checking her progestrone levels.. scratch

My older mare was sitting on a soft 5 and bred her. Will be able to check her in a few days.. She did act like she was in heat. Couldn't have been.. Rolling Eyes

None of mine are trasitional. I keep them under lights and follow them really close. I also have the vet out and do ultra sounds before I even get started.. If I breed on a foal heat is starts at 7 days. The older mare I have tricked me one year and was sitting on a 6 at 9 days.. GUESS WHAT? I missed her.. DANG.. lol!

These girls will drive you crazy.. Dancing Mares rule Dancing
Just ask Tommy lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Blue x2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue x2   Blue x2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2007, 10:01 pm

Very Happy You know, I'll tell you this, if it weren't that the danged mares carried the babies, I'd have straight studs - period! At least they're honest... well, okay, most of the time anyway! HA!

I'm just bugging you "filly" people....Laughing
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

Blue x2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue x2   Blue x2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2007, 9:19 am

yeh, yeh, yeh, 7 Ceders, we hear you, As you and kid leave town when a sweet little ole' mare just swats her tail at a little ole fly! affraid Hee Hee.

Bluejay: I had a mare that I learned that if I waited past the 6th day I was in trouble. The problem was getting the stallion owners to believe
me. No
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Blue x2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue x2   Blue x2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2007, 9:59 am

Uh-huh, sweet little mare, my (uh, you can finish the rest of the sentence!) HA! Very Happy

Mares are good for one thing, and that's it. How dare they even think about kicking my boy... I just never!!!! Shocked

And dontcha know, when those mares start kicking it's always Rick's fault - yep, that's right, always his fault! affraid cheers
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

Blue x2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue x2   Blue x2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2007, 10:47 am

Well of corse its always the Mans fault! Hee Hee. Just ask Kirtland! Laughing

By the way he says Hi TEXAS! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Blue x2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue x2   Blue x2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2007, 11:01 am

lol! lol! Poor Rick..

My mares hate boys too... Twisted Evil Shocked Rolling Eyes

I got em trained.... Dancing Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

Blue x2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue x2   Blue x2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2007, 11:07 am

Well, my mares like me... I'm the one that feeds 'em! HA! Red's gotten so bad she's up in my face wanting me to scratch her... GAWD! Then Cool gets PO'd and here she comes, stirring the pot as usual.

Kid and Rick have NEVER got along whatsoever! Jazz is not quite sure of Rick yet... she kind of gives him the turned head look like whatcha doing there!

When we had to swap on that one mare, Kid wasn't even going to do his thing, and I kept having to talk him into it... told Rick to keep his mouth shut, he was confusing him......so you guys can imagine the yeyaws we get into sometimes... if'n you think that's bad, you ought to see us when we're building something together! My GAWD - why is it that men always make things difficult? Ever notice that... HA!

TripleJ... you tell Mr. Kirkland, I said hey-do-ho, and to pull up them plumber britches! HA! (I'm asking for it now, aren't I?) HA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blue x2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue x2   Blue x2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue x2
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3