Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw

Go down 
+5
Bucks&Blues
Cindy
SilverBuckleHorses
stockman
emma&slim09
9 posters
AuthorMessage
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw Empty
PostSubject: Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw   Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2007, 7:44 am

Mango was born on April 9. We haven't been able to bring him home yet because he's still too young. We'll probably be able to bring him home in about 2 months or so. He's kinda ugly right now. My step-dad said he looked like a fancy chicken. Laughing Which he kinda does. He's bigger then what I thought he would be for how young he is.

Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw HPIM1508

Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw HPIM1503

Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw HPIM1505

Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw HPIM1507

Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw HPIM1506

Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw HPIM1511

And this is what he'll look like when he get's full grown.
Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw HPIM1516
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw   Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2007, 8:53 am

Aww, he's just going through an awkward stage!!! Chickens start out cute and then they get real ugly for a few months- that's what ours are doing! Is this your first bird or do you have others? Are these the kind that talk?
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

PostSubject: Re: Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw   Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2007, 9:06 am

This is our first bird. And yep these are the kind that can talk.
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw   Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2007, 12:01 pm

hmm, I dunno lol, I kinda like his look without the feathers ;o) Just joshing but honestly, they're really beautiful birds, some of my friends raise them. You're really pretty girl, what a sweet face!
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw   Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2007, 12:55 pm

I love the name! She is sooooooo adorable! My parents have one named Al! LOL!!! They are smart, smart birds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw   Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2007, 1:32 pm

I can hear it now, " GUNNAR!!", lol, those birds will amaze yo at what they will pick up.

My aunt had one that always said "Hey a$$hole answer the door" and then it got familiar with the rest of the cuss words. When the dogs got in trouble he would laugh and call them mutts and tell them they were bad.

Oh and you have what looks like flawless skin! --Not fair!
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

PostSubject: Re: Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw   Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2007, 1:41 pm

I can hear him now too lol. He's gonna get to know Gunnar real quick.

Quote :
Oh and you have what looks like flawless skin! --Not fair!
Yeah right lol. Only cause I had makeup on.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw   Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2007, 7:43 pm

WOW, AWESOME .. And, I agree you are a very pretty young lady. cheering
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw   Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2007, 3:15 pm

He looks like a toy! I think hes cute! You have a pretty smile
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw   Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2007, 1:58 pm

I had one just like Mango for 10 years. Now my niece has him and I don't miss the mess at all. They are alot of fun but can destroy anything they can get a hold of. Our dogs name was Nick and he would yell "Nick get over here" The neighbors boys name was Nick to and thought we were yelling at his kid. He always "yelled come " in when someone was at the door. They would come in and we weren't home. You'll have alot of fun with her.
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw   Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2007, 9:15 pm

Cute! Smile I'm jealous. There was a fairly long post on PHJ about parrots, and it really made me want one. They sound so funny and entertaining. Have fun with your little guy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw   Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Mango....Blue and Gold Macaw
Page 1 of 1