Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Riding" Emma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-02-10

"Riding" Emma Empty
PostSubject: "Riding" Emma   "Riding" Emma Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2008, 7:32 pm

On Saturday I went up to the barn with my mom and my friend. My mom was going to ride her horse, Magic. And I decided to saddle Emma. She's had a saddle on her before, but I've never tightened the girth. When I went to tighten it, I made sure to go slower incase she were to start flipping out. But nope, she took it like a pro, never got scared or acted up. She acted like she's done it a million times. Then I lunged her for a bit to let her get used to the stirrups flopping on her sides. Still, took it all like a pro. I also put the bit in her mouth to start letting her get used to it. Then I decided I'd like to sit on her. My friend offered to hold her,but I didn't feel safe with her. lol My friend is timid of horses and I thought Emma would try to pitch me, so I made my mom get off of Magic and come hold Emma.
She also might be going back to the barn where Slim is at within the next few months, maybe by May or June. And Slim will be going to her barn to get a bit of a break while I work on her training.

Here's the pictures:

The date on the camera is messed up. The thing has a mind of its own. It should be 2/9/2008.

After I saddled up
"Riding" Emma HPIM3826

"Riding" Emma HPIM3827

Getting ready
"Riding" Emma HPIM3832

About to get on
"Riding" Emma HPIM3833

"Riding" Emma HPIM3835-1

"Riding" Emma HPIM3838

"Riding" Emma HPIM3840

Haha and I thought this little girl would actually try to pitch my butt to the dirt. She proved me wrong. hehe lol!
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-02-10

"Riding" Emma Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Riding" Emma   "Riding" Emma Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 6:02 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2007-02-08

"Riding" Emma Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Riding" Emma   "Riding" Emma Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 1:43 am

No pictures of people wearing short sleeves are allowed in February! It makes all us Northerners a little testy!
She sure looks like she is handling it like a pro!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Riding" Emma Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Riding" Emma   "Riding" Emma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Riding" Emma
Page 1 of 1