Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present

Go down 
+4
denibun
Triple J Quarter Horses
jools
7cedars
8 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present Empty
PostSubject: WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present   WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 9:06 am

It's a filly! This is to one person in particular... nah, nah, nah, boo, boo! Told ya!

Huge, huge filly! We've got chestnut, three white socks, a star between her eyes, and a strip down to the muzzle... most white Kid's ever thrown on one of Cool's.

Good Lord, I'm glad that's finally over!!!! Lordy!

Okay, I'm done... now everybody else has to watch mares... HA!

And oh, she's for sale by the way!!!!! Let me get the boys gone for school and feed and I'll get ya some pictures.
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present   WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 10:00 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Hey 7 C's MANY CONGRATS cheers Such a relief for you Dancing
FIRST DIBS FOR ME PLEASE....... geek PHOTOS tongue LOTS PLEASE bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present   WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 10:35 am

I know who the ONE person is... Laughing
But I told you FILLY. You talked Colt to much. Razz
OK I have a plan, IF I get a sorrel/chestnut filly, You know if its yella, its home sweet home and since you want one of mine, and I want one or yours We can just meet in the middle and swap! I show yours and you show mine. We are both happy.Laughing
I want a Filly!, Ill get another darned ole colt! Oh, well if its better then the last one, That would be ok! Cool
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present   WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 11:13 am

Here's some pics... harder than heckie pooh getting pictures with the sun coming through those danged boards... GAWD!

WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present 3-09-07-05

here's another one.

WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present 3-09-07-03
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present   WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 11:22 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven O.K. 7C's thats it I am ready to fight off all comers.... Dancing Keep me posted please bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present   WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 11:36 am

What a cutie!!! I can't wait for my baby!! I have foal fever!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present   WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 12:05 pm

No worries, Jools. I'll keep you informed with weekly pictures. Talking to Kelly (Phenom) right now... she's up at a show... HA!
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present   WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 12:14 pm

Congratulations on a Another really nice baby. cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present   WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 4:31 pm

aww what a cutie!

I'm glad momma and baby are healthy and happy!

CONGRATS! Dancing
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present   WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 10:33 pm

awww Good job Cool, Kidd, and you 7Cedars! what a beauty!

Man I love cool! I have never seen pics of her I dont think, but she sure is a breathtaking mare!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present   WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 10:52 pm

Nice filly.. WE LOVE GIRLS!!! Dancing Fillies RULE cheers bounce

Looks like a perfect face marking too.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present   WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 7:55 am

I'll try and get some better pictures... I can't hardly take them in a pen.

Looks like we've got rain coming the next couple of days, so that's good, but I'll get some after the rain.

Merikle, thanks. When I saw Cool at the world show sale, she swung around and I saw that profile - probably one of the best profiling mares I've ever seen. She doesn't have a lot of bulk on her, but boy she's putting some babies on the ground that are correct. I meant to take some pictures of her before she had the baby, all fat and sassy...got sidetracked.. HA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present   WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOO-HOO! Cool left me a present
Page 1 of 1