Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jr/Sr Prom

Go down 
+4
Bluejay
stockman
SuperLope
7cedars
8 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Jr/Sr Prom Empty
PostSubject: Jr/Sr Prom   Jr/Sr Prom Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2007, 10:12 am

Well, this was last night... and Dillon's birthday is Tuesday, so as soon as they left, back to town we went, for a movie and out to eat.

Jr/Sr Prom Jr-sr
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Jr/Sr Prom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jr/Sr Prom   Jr/Sr Prom Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2007, 10:27 am

aww how cute! lol we just had homecoming it was so much fun!

his date is so pretty and he is so handsome Smile

thanks for sharing pics!
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

Jr/Sr Prom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jr/Sr Prom   Jr/Sr Prom Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2007, 10:57 am

That's a real cowboy prom!! I'll have to show that to my son Sam. Maybe he can start a fashion trend here! I had no idea you wore jeansand cowboy hats to prom in Texas!! His date is gorgeous . How did the after prom romantic lakeside picnic go?
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Jr/Sr Prom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jr/Sr Prom   Jr/Sr Prom Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2007, 11:03 am

WOW, what a handsome couple.. She is darling and he is so handsome.. cheers Bet your buttons are busting ma ma... queen Sounds like everything went GREAT inspite of the weather.. Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

Jr/Sr Prom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jr/Sr Prom   Jr/Sr Prom Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2007, 12:27 pm

Tell the boy to smile! Very Happy Good Looking couple, Noticed I said COUPLE!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Jr/Sr Prom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jr/Sr Prom   Jr/Sr Prom Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2007, 12:34 pm

I told Rick I didn't care what his brothers and sister said... "MY" kids were the best looking Orms! HA!

Oh, you know Trent. I thought it was going to be kind of funny seeing him wear a tux. He let me know real quick he wasn't doing such a thing. He says, "Mom, I want a black jacket, a white button down starched shirt, new pair of Wrangles, new boots, and a new black felt hat. And oh, by the way, Mom, I'll need another belt too."

I'm like, good GAWD! Could've rented 3 tuxes for what I paid for all that, but at least he can wear everything again. One friend of mine that has a daughter Trent's age, we were talking about the money side of the prom, and she said, well, you know, at least Trent can rewear all of his stuff, Blair (her daughter) can't unless she goes to a hoochie coochie bar... I liked to have fell out... we laughed and laughed about that.

Well, they didn't do a lake-side thing, nor an up on the hill fire... it was like 38... so -- this is the funniest part... I told Trent, we'd disappear, and they could have the living room... well, Mom, can you start a fire... sure. So me and Rick get back from taking Dillon everywhere for his birthday, tidy up the house, Rick starts a fire, I get all the candles out, had bought them some non-alcoholic wine, had it all iced down for 'em, crystal wine glasses, turned the satellite on for some "heart" music, turned of all the lights on in the house, and Rick says, ya wanna dance. Well, all of a sudden we hear this loud noise - sounded like they were coming through the laundry room... you never seen two adults run like little turkeys back to our bedroom, slipping and sliding on the wood floor. Well, it wasn't them - was the danged ice maker... HA! So we go back in there, blow out all the candles and sort of sit and wait... well, Trent calls, says he's heading home (which I told him to do), so here we go relighting all the candles, making sure everything's nice, Trent pulls up behind my truck, and I'm like, oh, CRAP, I locked that door, so I'm running back in there, they're right at the door, and he's got his hand over her eyes, and Trent gives me this "What the Crap" look... and I whisper... sorry, this door was locked... and then run like a turkey back to our bedroom.

I asked him this morning... well, was everything all right... He said, except for waiting an hour and a half to eat (nobody would take reservations), everything went real good. I said, well, how did the wine taste? He said, it was nasty! I just laughed.

Then to top it all off... Rick says, how come all those times I was gone for a long time you never did this? I said, see, the part you're not getting is Trent, you know, the male, is doing this for his girlfriend. I get a total blank look... I said, hello, YOU'RE the one that's supposed to be coming up with the ideas. Still a blank look. Explained to him, remember that trip we went to Ft. Worth, and I already had champagne, cheese and fruit and a load of flowers in the room... oh, yeah, I forgot about that he says.... at least I've taught my son right ... Good Lord!

Next year will be interesting... I'll have two going to the Junior/Senior prom... Lordy!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Jr/Sr Prom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jr/Sr Prom   Jr/Sr Prom Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2007, 3:13 pm

They're adorable together! Your soon is pretty good looking! cyclops

Sounds like they had a good time though! Nice outfit too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GreySorrel

GreySorrel

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Jr/Sr Prom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jr/Sr Prom   Jr/Sr Prom Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2007, 8:18 pm

Great picture, I wish some of the girls I see around here would dress a bit more conservatively, as your sons date sure looks beautiful and they both glow.
Back to top Go down
Kate and Paint

Number of posts : 197

Jr/Sr Prom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jr/Sr Prom   Jr/Sr Prom Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2007, 11:16 pm

What a cute couple! Glad they had a good time
Dillon isnt to bad looking (hope my boyfriend dont see this.... Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/all_texas_cowgirl
7cedars

Jr/Sr Prom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jr/Sr Prom   Jr/Sr Prom Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2007, 8:00 am

Kate, that's Trent, the oldest. We took a picture as a family with Dillon it, but I have a stupid look on my face. So I didn't post it. TripleJ's laughing at me because everybody's taller than me... I told her, that was all right, I could still whup 'em all! HA!

Amber, Trent's girlfriend is sure keeping him in line on certain things. When he'll sort of "argue" with me, I can hear her whispering, just be quiet, don't say anything, just be quiet, don't argue with your mom. Her mom and I get along real well, although we've never met, but talked on the phone a lot... she's very much like me, has her own business, very aggressive, has strict rules, and boy, she's sure reminding Trent of it. Poor Amber and Trent... HA!
Back to top Go down
Kate and Paint

Number of posts : 197

Jr/Sr Prom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jr/Sr Prom   Jr/Sr Prom Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2007, 11:02 am

Never mind 7C. Thats my blond side coming out. I never could remember names. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/all_texas_cowgirl
Sponsored content

Jr/Sr Prom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jr/Sr Prom   Jr/Sr Prom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jr/Sr Prom
Page 1 of 1