Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics Empty
PostSubject: rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics   rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2008, 12:48 pm

Rachel and Cletus had a little time to play around this weekend. Pardon the unbathed, untrimmed horse and the weedy arena.

rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics Rachelandcletus6
rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics Rachelandcletus10-1
rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics Rachelandcletus2
rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics Rachelandcletuspracticing

Sarah @ prom and afterprom

rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics Sarahprom
rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics Sarahprom7
rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics Sarahprom4
rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics Afterprom2
rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics Afterprom1
rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics Sarahprom8
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics   rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2008, 2:23 pm

It was such a nice week end sunny . Me Sick with a head ache. pale The kind that, well we wont go there. Looks like you had a Great week end. Sparkles on the saddle and dress, along with the smiles!
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics   rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2008, 2:25 pm

wow your daughter looks so pretty i love the dress! looks like they had a lot of fun.

your place is HUGE. how many acres do you have?
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics   rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2008, 2:26 pm

That's Rachel's saddle she got for Christmas. She loves it. We went with the Showman. I should probably only let her use it for show, but I'm trying to let her break it in a little and it fits her horse so much better than her other saddle.
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics   rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2008, 2:27 pm

REINING CHICK wrote:
wow your daughter looks so pretty i love the dress! looks like they had a lot of fun.

your place is HUGE. how many acres do you have?

That's our 4h grounds. It's only about 10 miles from my house. We ride there alot because it's so close and we only have a little teeny arena.

Denise
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics   rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2008, 2:31 pm

Cletus did pretty well considering she's only ridden him about half a dozen times this whole wet, cold nasty winter. He is such a goober. I didn't think Cletus was a fitting name when we got him, but it fits. We had him tied at the trailer while we unloaded everything and we left the tack room door open. He removed the spray bottles, cones, brushes, whatever he could pick up and drop on the ground from the door. Then, he was quite entertaining on the lunge line--he hopped around and tossed his head. I'd call it bucking, but it was just a little bunny bucking. Once Rachel got on, he was fine though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics   rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rachel and cletuspics/sarah prom and after prom pics
Page 1 of 1