Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Horse...and update.

Go down 
+2
Triple J Quarter Horses
Sip of Rum
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

New Horse...and update. Empty
PostSubject: New Horse...and update.   New Horse...and update. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2009, 9:42 pm

So my sister finally got the horse she was bragging about forever to me that she was OBSESSED with. Shes 5 years old, Registered Paint, she is going to be my sisters barrel horse.. heres the pics that were on the website! What do you guys think? I haven't seen her.. just my sister has..

New Horse...and update. 734539_299329_HD
New Horse...and update. 734539_299330_HD
New Horse...and update. 734539_299334_HD
New Horse...and update. 734539_299336_HD

**updates**

I am not going to be getting any horses now, my parents won't pay for any of it and I just do not have the money to keep up with it being a 17 year old in school and college. its just too much! I am in FFA at school and doing well in horse judging. Our team placed well at regionals and we are going to State in April.

I have started getting ready for....sorry to scare any of you moms... motocross. If you would like I will keep you guys updated if it goes well when the snow melts! i'll probably be posting more when we get this horse home Smile
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: New Horse...and update.   New Horse...and update. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2009, 9:48 pm

LANA GO MAN (champ)

GOLD PIECE (apha champ.)

WIMPYS WAMPUM

SIRE
Lucky to be Gold
FAR UTE KENO (all around)

LADYS TERAL(halter pts.)

AGUA TINTA (halter,HUS)

FAPPIANO

BUIE

GOLD MINE

DAM
Combuie
EASTERN LOARD

CHELSEAS DREAM

MERRYS HI NOTE
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Horse...and update.   New Horse...and update. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2009, 10:36 pm

Wheres YOUR horse! Wheres The PAINT! Hee Hee.. Got to love those buckies!

Quote :
motocross.
WHAT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO No

Girl, you get you a horse and that is that! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: New Horse...and update.   New Horse...and update. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2009, 11:31 pm

haha I know when she said it was a paint i was like wait..is that the right horse? haha

you have no idea how much i want a horse, soooo bad. I just have no way possible to pay for one.. Sad i'm super sad. Sad

and yeah ive been dirt biking for a couple years but i wanna try racing, i'm just really scared to like jump and fall..and have another one land on me or somethin creepy... ahh!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New Horse...and update.   New Horse...and update. Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2009, 11:32 am

Quote :
and yeah ive been dirt biking for a couple years but i wanna try racing, i'm just really scared to like jump and fall..and have another one land on me or somethin creepy... ahh!

affraid YOU SHOULD BE AFRAID VERY AFRAID! affraid

What happened to your horse money from selling your Boy? Gosh as cheap as horses are right now, you could get a unbroke 2 year old and start from scratch. You pretty much did that before, didn't you?
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: New Horse...and update.   New Horse...and update. Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 1:16 am

well i spent a lot of it when i moved.. and then i hd about 1500 left and spent 500 on getting my dog caught up on her shots, my new kitty declawed so he wouldn't freeze to death in this winter and his shots and then just random stuff like dresses for dances and for prom and food when i'm at work and stuff like that.. i don't make enough money to catch up. ya i could afford to buy a horse no problem its just the upkeep. i could never Sad
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New Horse...and update.   New Horse...and update. Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 11:10 am

Ever heard that song, GET A JOB,,.... Hee Hee.. How is your Mom and Dads jobs going since moving back?
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: New Horse...and update.   New Horse...and update. Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 11:37 am

The horse is cute.. Needs to loose some weight before running barrels.. lol!

NO MOTOR CROSS.. affraid You can mess yourself up so bad you will do nothing the rest of your life.. I know you are smarter then that.. It's not worth it and have such a great life ahead of you. Don't do some thing that will set the course of your future. No

You are also smart enough to take advantage of your sisters horse and get all the riding in that you want while she pays for it.. Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New Horse...and update.   New Horse...and update. Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 1:40 pm

Say SIS, Ill help ya out here! Suspect I agree with BLUEJAY!
Evil or Very Mad NO RACING! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: New Horse...and update.   New Horse...and update. Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 9:45 pm

No No No affraid Bad choice to do the motor cross.. I would think after what you saw when you helped out on the wreck, let me remind you they were in a car, that you would not even think of doing something that could leave you dead or disabled.. ily
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: New Horse...and update.   New Horse...and update. Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 9:46 pm

PS, it has nothing to do with being a Mom either.. Just good common sense.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: New Horse...and update.   New Horse...and update. Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2009, 1:59 am

oh so what now?!?! i have no common sense!?!? thanks guys! lol jk yeah i know its dangerous..but so is riding horses, if you crash the bike its your fault. sometimes "crashing" a horse is thiers. ya know?

and PS. sister said, "don't even think about riding one of my horses" she is psycho about it. jeesh.

My mom is back to teaching at the college, she lvoes that job. My dad has his same job renting out mobile homes, we have THIRTY of them..its a full time job in itself.. then also got another job hauling heaters for this huge compay called "central boilers" anyways, he is gone when i get up and sleeping when i get home..he works about 445 am to about 6 pm doing that job. Busy busy.

and I do have a job, 3 of them actually! One, i'm a kid. 2 i go to school, *(high school AND college) and THREE i work at a grocery store thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: New Horse...and update.   New Horse...and update. Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2009, 11:40 am

Not saying you do not have common sense Lil Sip. We just do not want to see you paralize yourself .. Or, worse off dead.. And, machines can get away from you and go much faster then a horse.. Wink

Your sister will change her mind the first time she gets busy.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New Horse...and update.   New Horse...and update. Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2009, 2:18 pm

You sure have a pretty face for us to see those pretty white teeth knock out.. affraid Visit a head injury ward and see how many are caused from motorcycles.. Honestly, Helmets or not. And I agree with you horses can get you hurt, but most of the time, its from us asking them to do things they are ready for or we ourselves were not ready for, or equipment failure.

I know we sound like ole mother hens, but with age comes experience and we were once young too. We too thought it will never happen to us..

Glade to hear your Mom and Dad are doing well. Tell them at work, you are addicted to horses and need more hours to pay for your habit! hee Hee
riding Horses! Tell Sister we said, Lighten up! tongue
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: New Horse...and update.   New Horse...and update. Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2009, 8:28 pm

Ride your sisters horse. I bet she would share. And for the motocross, I Love it!! Just wear all the protective gear! And we will need to see some pics of our Biker Babe. Next your gonna want a Harley to travel on.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: New Horse...and update.   New Horse...and update. Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2009, 9:58 pm

I still thank God that I was not killed all those times I was flying over a 100 miles and hour on the back of a Harley.. bounce Yes, that is how I spent my 20's... WILD as they come and never thought twice about it.. It was all about SEX DRUGS AND ROCK AND ROLL... Man those guys were hairy.. Very Happy Basketball affraid Scares me to think about it.. drunken I was a scooter tramp.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: New Horse...and update.   New Horse...and update. Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2009, 7:00 pm

Well i'm glad a couple of you agree with my idea! lol I shoulda had my sis take a pic when i had all my gear on Smile i'll take some when the snow melts and i can actually get outside!

My sister is a brat, i don't know what her deal is, or why she won't let me ride. I'm sure if she gets another one that shell let me go out on rides with her Smile
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: New Horse...and update.   New Horse...and update. Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2009, 7:37 pm

My son-in-law used to ride motor cross. One day about 10 years ago he was buzzing through the canyon....right near where we live. He rounded a curve at about 80mph....He slammed head-on with a 4-wheel-drive truck. He flew up over the hood of the truck....His head went through the windshield. Thank God, he was wearing a helmet!!! He broke his neck at C-4....Nearly severed his right hand and ankle. He didn't walk for nearly a year. The lady driving the truck was cut to hell.....Horrible scars all over her face and chest.
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: New Horse...and update.   New Horse...and update. Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2009, 12:06 am

omgosh that is terrible. well i'm a little girl I do not ride big bikes, the most mine will go is prob 60, if that. and just on tracks with that bike. my other one i ride on gravel roads but it only goes like 40 and where i live is really open, no mountains or anything, if i see i car comming i just stop and sit there til i'm safe. Smile
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: New Horse...and update.   New Horse...and update. Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2009, 11:04 pm

I'm a MX / SX junkie Smile I've got the scars and broken bones to prove it Wink Wouldn't trade it for anything Wink Ya know, once you land a jump wrong and realize (that like horses) not EVERY time puts ya in the hospital, you'll be good. It's an absolute BLAST. Wear your helmet and wear your chest guard, no if's and's or but's. I mean, if you're going to do something dangerous, do your best to not make it any MORE dangerous. Smile I wants pics when you start riding. What tracks are nearby you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: New Horse...and update.   New Horse...and update. Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2009, 11:59 pm

oh sweet! I'm excited! hopefully it works out Very Happy theres a lot of small tracks that have races and then umm like the county fairs.. also theres some indoor ones like in Fergus falls, MN that i was gonna go to but my stuff wasn't here... well see, just little ones for now if i'm good enough!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Horse...and update.   New Horse...and update. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Horse...and update.
Page 1 of 1