Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

STOLEN HORSE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

STOLEN HORSE! Empty
PostSubject: STOLEN HORSE!   STOLEN HORSE! Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2008, 5:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

STOLEN HORSE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOLEN HORSE!   STOLEN HORSE! Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2008, 1:35 am

Thats aweful. Horse thieves deserve a hanging Twisted Evil . I hate thiefs that steal, but horse thieves for some reason seem worse. Looks like he was a youths horse.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

STOLEN HORSE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOLEN HORSE!   STOLEN HORSE! Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2008, 11:30 am

from my understanding, they cut the fence came in the back of the pasture, Took a halter off another horse, and used it on this one. They do suspect that it was a FIRED farm hand that was used to work their race horses.
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

STOLEN HORSE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOLEN HORSE!   STOLEN HORSE! Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2008, 4:32 pm

I would be just absolutely sick if that happened to me. Oh, and dont forget enraged. It just goes to show you cant trust even the people that take care of your babies.

Im glad at my barn we have an alarm system, and everyone is so very alert. When there is an unknown truck sitting in the parking lot, everyone starts asking who they are and they wait them out or go actually talk to them. You have to protect your own.
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

STOLEN HORSE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOLEN HORSE!   STOLEN HORSE! Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2008, 8:04 pm

Someone tried to steal Angel when she was a year old.....She was in a corral panel pen inside the pasture.....They took the corral panels apart to get her...rather than open the bow gate....She must have gotten away from them....The pasture gate was open, but she had gone right though the double-9 gauge next to the gate. I found her in the morning, standing near my red mare's pen....slightly cut up.....Shaking like a leaf. There were 2 sets of foot prints....One wearing pointy-toed cowboy boots, and the other was wearing tennis shoes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

STOLEN HORSE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOLEN HORSE!   STOLEN HORSE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STOLEN HORSE!
Page 1 of 1