Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TRACK MAGAZINE'S CAMERAS STOLEN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smokey

smokey

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-04-26

TRACK MAGAZINE'S CAMERAS STOLEN Empty
PostSubject: TRACK MAGAZINE'S CAMERAS STOLEN   TRACK MAGAZINE'S CAMERAS STOLEN Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2007, 4:05 am

AN EXCERPT FROM THE MONDAY REPORT-COURTESY OF TRACK MAGAZINE:

SOMEONE STEALS TRACK CAMERAS: "Saturday between 4:00 and 6:00 p.m. in front of a Hilton Garden Inn in Northwest Houston
someone broke into the official TRACK vehicle and took our D-70 Nikon, D-80 Nikon and D-200 Nikon cameras and several lenses and
other photo equipment. On memory cards in two of those three cameras were photos from the TQHA sale. We were originally very mad
about this theft, but in retrospect we are grateful that we did have the cameras in our hands when the thieves decided they needed the
equipment more than we did."

I don't understand the last sentence. Hopefully they weren't robbed at gunpoint.
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

TRACK MAGAZINE'S CAMERAS STOLEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRACK MAGAZINE'S CAMERAS STOLEN   TRACK MAGAZINE'S CAMERAS STOLEN Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2007, 8:49 am

Hmmm - looks like someone didn't have their coffee before writing that...it would make a LOT more sense that they were glad they "didn't" have the cameras in hand...

Sheesh...I was looking forward to seeing those pics since I missed Friday!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com

TRACK MAGAZINE'S CAMERAS STOLEN
Page 1 of 1