Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

horse im going to look at

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

horse im going to look at Empty
PostSubject: horse im going to look at   horse im going to look at Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2007, 10:35 am

Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: horse im going to look at   horse im going to look at Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2007, 12:05 pm

riding I like her. Cute baby on that first shot. Nice color pattern too. cheering
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: horse im going to look at   horse im going to look at Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2007, 12:41 pm

Wow, I like her a lot!! She has a gorgeous color pattern and she looks to be in great shape! I hope she's a winner , let us know!!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: horse im going to look at   horse im going to look at Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2007, 10:56 am

WELL, it's Saturday now scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: horse im going to look at   horse im going to look at Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2007, 7:58 pm

i like her. she has a very kind face!!!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: horse im going to look at   horse im going to look at Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2007, 8:46 am

Goodness gracious... when I first looked at her, I thought it was a mare that I had raised and that the baby was what we were supposed to be looking at... Danged near exact same pattern on her left side... I was like, now what the freak is she doing in Arizona!!!

Nice mare, though. What's her bottom side look like? Got some Mr. Robin Boy in her?
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: horse im going to look at   horse im going to look at Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2007, 6:18 pm

well im not sure. i was suppose to look at her yesterday but i had to move my filly back to the old place where i was boarding her. and because my trailer isnt free right now i had to have the owners of the place go get her . and they couldnt until last night. but im going to look at her tuesday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: horse im going to look at   horse im going to look at Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

horse im going to look at
Page 1 of 1