Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

need a trainer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

need a trainer Empty
PostSubject: need a trainer   need a trainer Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2008, 6:20 pm

Ok guys,i found a transport company that can quarantine a horse in Lexington,Kentucky or New York.

What i need to do is find a trainer near there that can have my horse for 1 months reining training.

Can any of you recommend a Trainer that will take regular videos of her for me and that will take real good care of my horse.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

need a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a trainer   need a trainer Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2008, 9:44 pm

lol! Who did you pick scratch What did you do about the lame and crazy horse you were going to buy scratch I may have missed something.. scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

need a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a trainer   need a trainer Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2008, 6:06 am

Well Bluejay she has gone back,listened to everybodies advice and put the sensible head on rather than let my heart rule.

At this moment in time i have a toss up between 2,but that may change.

I just trying to find a trainer for when ive found the horse,that way she nearby for shipping out.

After having that mare on trial and yes i did have my fun moments,it kinda made me think more on what im really after.

I have my real show horse in my Black filly and she is just awesome and doing great at the trainers,she coming home end september then goes back in spring.

What i really want is my typical zanagay as in picture. Nice bulldog type that can turn a hoof to anything and great to hack out on,not the best as a show horse but she certainly ok at it.Good solid ranch type.
Yes looks would be a bonus but its not essential.Reining a bonus for my daughters sake and needs to be cow proof and traffic proof.

Theres one in Oklahoma i like and then theres 1 in Calgary,Canada.
The one in Canada going lots cheaper and hasnt had any real training but thats where i can then afford for her to stay over longer to make her a more solid horse and yes she also pretty,oops.It is hard to take that Halter person out of me.She also related to my Black filly.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

need a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a trainer   need a trainer Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2008, 12:26 pm

Triple J should be able to fix you right up with someone in Kentucky.. Nice to have someone you trust near by to watch out for your investment as well.

There are a million nice horses out there for sale. You will find just what you are looking for. It's very hard to make up your mind when you cannot see and touch the horse yourself. People are not honest about them and will tell you what ever they think you want to hear. Not everyone is that way. But, more are then are not. Evil or Very Mad

Be patient and it will come. Keep shopping and maybe try some other place like Pleasure horse sites. DH and Equine.com are good places to advertise. But, there are many others. study
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

need a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a trainer   need a trainer Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2008, 1:54 pm

I can fix you up with someone in OK who is awsome isn't there a quarantine in OKC....
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

need a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a trainer   need a trainer Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2008, 3:51 pm

Barry Haynes, He is like 1.15 hours from lexington, Ky.. Really Nice guy, and the whole family shows and rides, Ive used Barry but use his Brother Danny Now that Barry Only does Reining. All the horses are well cared for, rode rode rode.. Just a great Family.. Barry had a top 10 at congress a couple years ago, in open Reining.

IF, I can get Barrys phone number, maybe he can watch the videos for you and give you his opion. scratch

You may need more than one month of training.... though silent

They will Have my new horse this winter. So I do trust them.

I think he charges like 550-600 a month.

Quote :
heres one in Oklahoma i like and then theres 1 in Calgary,Canada.
The one in Canada going lots cheaper and hasnt had any real training but thats where i can then afford for her to stay over longer to make her a more solid horse and yes she also pretty,oops.It is hard to take that Halter person out of me.She also related to my Black filly.

THe Grays>???????
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

need a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a trainer   need a trainer Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2008, 6:16 pm

Ive crossed the Oklahoma one off my list but have since found this one,plus this other one in Calgary.

http://www.reinersworld.com/forsale/workingcowhorse.html

The first one on there(buckskin)

then theres this one

http://www.equinenow.com/horse-ad-93499
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

need a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a trainer   need a trainer Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2008, 6:18 pm

May have a trainer set up in Kentucky,just depends at mo

He works for Hilldale ranch that have just moved there.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

need a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a trainer   need a trainer Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2008, 10:59 pm

Yep, its about an hour from me. Who is it???
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

need a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a trainer   need a trainer Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2008, 5:43 am

The guys name is Andrew Fox.

Found nice cheap horse over here and i mean cheap
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

need a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a trainer   need a trainer Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2008, 10:41 am

Andrew Fox Havent heard of him...

Be Careful with Cheap,, WHY IS IT SO CHEAP! Question
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

need a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a trainer   need a trainer Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2008, 5:38 pm

Horse market here is real bad,he also grey of which alot of people more so the English riding types will not touch a grey,he also Entire for now hehehe.
I know the breeding, friends of mine actually bred him,i remember seeing him when he was few hours old.He only little but i really dont mind
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

need a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a trainer   need a trainer Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2008, 10:52 pm

A gelding????? I thought you were thinking mare! Hey, hows your stud colt coming along?
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

need a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a trainer   need a trainer Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2008, 6:12 am

He doing great,getting real big. Have sold him though. Sold a few to be able to get myself a riding horse.Having found this boy now,ican get going ready for my Black filly who is so stunning and coming along real well.Ploughing all spare monies into her,she good enough to show in Europe next year.

At least i can ride now
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

need a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a trainer   need a trainer Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2008, 9:12 am

Hope he works out for you! riding Ride Ride Ride!! Woo Hoo!

Oh we must have pictures of corse! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

need a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: need a trainer   need a trainer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need a trainer
Page 1 of 1