Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEW TRAINER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

NEW TRAINER Empty
PostSubject: NEW TRAINER   NEW TRAINER Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2007, 10:45 pm

Well, I found a new trainer for Tucker....He leaves the first of Sept. I went to a show Saturday to watch this guy with his cutting horses. Talked to him quite a while....Talked to him again about an hour ago. This guy is WAY different than the lady trainer who had Tucker for 3 months, and did absolutely nothing with him. She just couldn't be bothered to give me an update. I spoke to her 3 times during the 3 months she had my horse. Each time, I had to call her....and each time she basically blew me off. She brought him back with a big hematoma between his front legs...She told me that it was pigeon fever. She said that she knew she hadn't done much with him, and that she would pick him up the 1st of this month, at no charge. I never heard from her again. There...I vented again!!!!!!!!

I think the new guy will work out real well.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

NEW TRAINER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TRAINER   NEW TRAINER Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2007, 8:58 am

Oh, for criminey sakes! Well, at least you got him back, and hopefully this new trainer will do his job... criminey!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

NEW TRAINER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TRAINER   NEW TRAINER Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2007, 9:01 pm

Sorry, that other person flat out ripped you off and is not a trainer. I hope you check on your horse with this new person and watch.. You need to watch go at least twice a week and watch the training. If you do not like it, yank him out now.. Also, look at his care, stall clean and good eats in front of him. You do not have to put up with that crap.. They are working for you and that is it.. PERIOD... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

NEW TRAINER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TRAINER   NEW TRAINER Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2007, 10:20 pm

I've seen the new trainer's place on his web site. Real nice. Going to visit will be hard, but I'll do it. The new trainer's place is 150+ miles away. He says he'll give me updates as often as I want....daily and weekly....depending on Tucker's activities that day. This guy actually shows the horses he trains. He's from Calif....Moved to Nevada a little over a year ago. Told me he came from Chico.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

NEW TRAINER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TRAINER   NEW TRAINER Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2007, 11:32 am

Just keep an eye on what's going on with your horse.. Hope this one works out for you.. pray
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

NEW TRAINER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TRAINER   NEW TRAINER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW TRAINER
Page 1 of 1