Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Major Update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Major Update Empty
PostSubject: Major Update   Major Update Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2008, 12:23 pm

It's been forever since I've made a post.

Hmm lets see, the biggest thing that has happened is that I've got Emma riding now cheers . Yep, all by myself too! She's doing awesome too. I see a cow horse in her future. She has only bucked once and that's because I gave her a good smack with the crop to get her lazy butt moving.

Slim has become quite the accident prone horse. He cut his back leg open a few months ago and had close to a month off to let it heal. Then about a month ago he slipped in the creek and cut both knees and had a good 2-3 weeks off. I've moved Slim to a different barn to give him some time off and just live out on pasture for a bit. He should be coming back by the end of September. I'm working on dressage with him right now. I love it. I've been doing some jumping with him too. He's my total English horse.

I have a few riding pictures but they're from when I first started Emma. I need to get some new ones.
Major Update HPIM4271

Major Update HPIM4274

Major Update HPIM4267

Major Update HPIM4424

Major Update HPIM4821

Major Update HPIM4453

And Slim, I ride him maybe once a week if that.
Major Update HPIM4882

Major Update HPIM4880

A lot of the time when I ride I don't have a lot of time or it's too hot so I just ride bareback
Major Update HPIM4582

Major Update HPIM4581

Major Update HPIM4493

Major Update HPIM4017
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Major Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Major Update Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2008, 9:15 pm

What fun to raise one and take it there. GOOD FOR YOU... cheering
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Major Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Major Update Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2008, 7:50 am

Thank you. Very Happy It's a lot of fun to raise one and then train it knowing the satisfaction I'll get once everything is finished.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Major Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Major Update Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2008, 1:58 pm

Oh, the good ole days, Loved it, Now, well lets say someone else takes the chances with their bones and not me! Congrats, You doing such a good job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Major Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Major Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Update
Page 1 of 1