Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stupid coons!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Stupid coons!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Stupid coons!!!!!!!!!!!   Stupid coons!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2008, 10:11 am

I give up... or we give up! We have two coons coming down and getting into the feed. We've put traps out, hid them, put all sorts of goodies in it, and the danged things are literally flipping them over, getting the goodies out, or tripping it somehow...now I know what's been getting my cats!!!!

Anyhoos, so Rick's on vacation this week, and he and Dillon are planning on sitting in the lawn chairs, just short of the barn, with guns - thankfully, nobody's in the barn, but criminey, we've never had trouble trying to trap anything like this before!!!!!!!

On another note, FOOTBALL officially starts today - Dillon has his first scrimage - starting both ways, may even get to carry the ball... SWEET!

Kid's doing well - already seems super less studdy!!! Jazz is up in the front lot by "HERSELF", a half an acre, gets fed 1/2 scoop of pellets and oats, and she's a fat hog - course Kid stands vigil, too... across the fence!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Stupid coons!!!!!!!!!!!   Stupid coons!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2008, 9:43 pm

So, you now need a coon hound.. lol! Just secure your feed so they can't get in it.. lol! LIL boogers anyway. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Stupid coons!!!!!!!!!!!   Stupid coons!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2008, 6:55 pm

The coons will sneek in and the guys will fall asleep.. Hee Hee.. Boy then you can rib them over that one!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Stupid coons!!!!!!!!!!!   Stupid coons!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2008, 10:10 am

Well, it's messed up... we don't have any place, per se, that they can't get into it, short of putting it in the danged house.... that's all right, they're fixing to get their comupence!

When we went to town the other day, I saw a dead coon on the road... I told Rick, I hope that's one of our coons! HA!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Stupid coons!!!!!!!!!!!   Stupid coons!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2008, 9:42 pm

Well was it?? You wouldnt be that lucky! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Stupid coons!!!!!!!!!!!   Stupid coons!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2008, 10:24 am

lol! They sure can make a mess of things and eating your feed cost a lot of money. We had some get in our cow barn. We kept the feed in big barrels with lids on them. They would only eat the corn out of the grain.. lol! We ended up put something too heavy on the top of the barrel so they could not get the lid off. They did go away once the free meal was no longer easy to get too.. pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid coons!!!!!!!!!!!   Stupid coons!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid coons!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1