Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I rode Scotch!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

I rode Scotch! Empty
PostSubject: I rode Scotch!   I rode Scotch! Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 10:34 pm

Yesterday I rode Scotch for the first time and I couldn't have been happier! He was so willing, no buck even when I asked him for a trot! (I can't canter until Monday because of my stitches.) His head set was just a bit above where I'd like it to be to show him, but his movement was just awesome... I rode him again today and it was getting ready to storm with a bunch of wind and dust, a little sprinkle and he never even flinched. He is really just doing awesome and I'm riding him everyday now.

Oh, some other good news! I'm getting a horse in for training this weekend for 30 days! Yay! It will really help me out with the feed bill for the next two months...
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

I rode Scotch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I rode Scotch!   I rode Scotch! Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 11:04 pm

yay! congrats, i'm glad he's doing well Smile I miss having all the horses to ride Sad now i have none...
Back to top Go down
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-04-23

I rode Scotch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I rode Scotch!   I rode Scotch! Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2008, 9:58 am

Congratulations on the first ride! It is nice when all goes well, that is why I like to train my own. Even though it may take me longer as I don't seem to have enough time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

I rode Scotch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I rode Scotch!   I rode Scotch! Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2008, 11:07 am

Thanks guys, I was really excited about him because I know he's going to beat some booty in western pleasure and his mind set has just been phenomenal. We're going to geld him coming up here pretty quick. If his under saddle training keeps going this smoothly, it looks like his first show will be at the end of september. Oh, I found out he likes smarties too lol, ya know? the little sour candies? lol. He crinkles his nose so funny.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

I rode Scotch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I rode Scotch!   I rode Scotch! Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2008, 9:34 pm

WHERE ARE THE PICS... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

I rode Scotch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I rode Scotch!   I rode Scotch! Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2008, 10:32 pm

I was going to get some tonight but it got way to stormy out to ride, call me a chicken but I don't like lightening lol. I will hopefully get some video tomorrow (I finally got high speed lol) and post it for you guys. Just a forewarning though, the poor guy is still way skiny compared to what he normally is...

Oh, Bluejay, congrats on the buckskin mare, I was so happy to hear she is doing so well! I bet you're just proud as can be. I sure wish things would have worked out, but I'm super happy for your friend!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

I rode Scotch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I rode Scotch!   I rode Scotch! Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2008, 10:18 am

I stay in the house when the lightening starts.. affraid

SB, That mare is doing much better then I thought. Because, the gal who has her does not have money. So, just the few local shows she goes to and accomplishing what she has is amazing. I am very proud of them. cheering

This gal is living her dream and doing exactly what she wanted to do with this mare. There are not many people who can say that. There are people who even haul out when they see her coming in.. lol! And, she does it all. Nothing to enhance what she is doing and takes care of the horse. That's they way it should be.. cheering kitty
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

I rode Scotch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I rode Scotch!   I rode Scotch! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I rode Scotch!
Page 1 of 1