Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where the heck is SS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Where the heck is SS Empty
PostSubject: Where the heck is SS   Where the heck is SS Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 7:48 pm

I haven't seen her in a while. Anybody been in touch with her? Everything all right?
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is SS   Where the heck is SS Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 10:28 pm

Hmmmm, nope haven't heard a peep. Maybe we should send an email out to her???? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is SS   Where the heck is SS Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 10:42 pm

Good idea to email and make sure they are OK.. Question I think they are hiding that fuzzy mare.. Wink They will come out SMOKEN with those ham hocks.. pig See what you can find out. I do hope everything is OK...scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is SS   Where the heck is SS Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 10:59 pm

Yep, Cindy, you e-mail her, I don't have it... she's just been awfully quiet. Just making sure everything's okay. Bluejay, guess we better quit bugging her to post a picture of the mare... but I'm like, crap, I want the baby.... HA!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is SS   Where the heck is SS Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 11:34 pm

I sent her an email. Hopefully we'll here from her soon and that all is a-okay.
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is SS   Where the heck is SS Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 6:53 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Hey SS hope all is well with you Dancing I am just kidding you do know that jocolor geek right clown look forward to talking soon study bounce
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is SS   Where the heck is SS Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 7:16 am

She is ok she has been busy with horses etc
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is SS   Where the heck is SS Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 9:23 am

Hey Guys, I am here, I have been busy in the barn lately. We had to move another wall for the next mare to foal. Then with the snow melting I have some flooding in a one stall and grain room.

I have also started conditioning 3 horses for showing.

Sorry to worry you guys.
SS sunny
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is SS   Where the heck is SS Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 10:16 am

We're so happy to hear you're okay. Dancing
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is SS   Where the heck is SS Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 11:03 am

7cedars wrote:
Yep, Cindy, you e-mail her, I don't have it... she's just been awfully quiet. Just making sure everything's okay. Bluejay, guess we better quit bugging her to post a picture of the mare... but I'm like, crap, I want the baby.... HA!

I will get some pics as soon as she sheds out, it wouldn't be fair to her to take pics now. sunny Trust me those ham hocks are real. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is SS   Where the heck is SS Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 11:47 pm

OK ssfarms. We have just been going over the shedding thing.. alien

WORM WORM WORM tongue GROOM GROOM GROOM tongue

We are waiting....Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is SS   Where the heck is SS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where the heck is SS
Page 1 of 1