Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Odd question for all you

Go down 
+2
Bluejay
shazgeoff
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Odd question for all you Empty
PostSubject: Odd question for all you   Odd question for all you Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2008, 4:12 pm

My friend is interested in a cremello stallion thats for sale.
She has just found out he has only one testicle,appartently other one was there but horse had accident.I said to her can she get proof of that otherwise he technically is genetically a cryptorcid(sp)

Her question is
Is offspring from said stallion registerable.
She knows she cant Halter him because of this.

The lady who owns the horse when posed with the questions was really offish to the point that she said dont bother emailing me anymore. So my friend feels a bit at a loss if not shocked at her reply.

When your millions of miles away one has to ask questions and the lady knew this.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Odd question for all you   Odd question for all you Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2008, 8:33 pm

Yes you can register the foals as long and mare and stallion are.. study

But, sounds like the lady is full of BS and on the defense about it. Also very rude.. I would not do business with her or even waist my time asking her questions. She is obviolsy lying about the problem.. Evil or Very Mad

If I had a stallion for sale like that I would have vet records to send to someone who was interested in him.. Like I said, she is lying about the horse and has done that regarding other questions that may have been asked.. No
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Odd question for all you   Odd question for all you Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2008, 7:32 am

As Bluejay said, yes they could be reg. as long as parents are.
But she sounds a little fishy to me.
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Odd question for all you   Odd question for all you Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2008, 8:05 am

If the testicle was surgically removed, combody would have records of it, cause that'd be a big vet bill. I'd run from that one. Doesn't sound like she's on the up and up.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: Odd question for all you   Odd question for all you Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2008, 2:35 pm

Thanks guys ive posted your comments onto her.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Odd question for all you   Odd question for all you Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2008, 2:45 pm

What is the stallions Name???? I would HAVE to see the records, Period. Or else no deal! No Who is the horse by?
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: Odd question for all you   Odd question for all you Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2008, 5:20 pm

you`ll have to pm TJ.Dont want to name names on here.
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Odd question for all you   Odd question for all you Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2008, 8:55 pm

Many years ago, the sire of a mare I owned, was kicked by a mare while breeding. He first had one testicle removed....It seems to me that I remember the owner saying that it was documented with the AQHA. He eventually had to be gelded. His name was Dons Poco Buddy, by Poco Bueno. Really sad situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd question for all you   Odd question for all you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odd question for all you
Page 1 of 1