Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question for all of ya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Question for all of ya Empty
PostSubject: Question for all of ya   Question for all of ya Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 9:07 am

I have a friend, you've heard me talk about her a lot, Anita... we used to be nextdoor neighbors, and she taught me how to properly ride and how to handle stallions. Even though she does Foxtrotters, and lives in Missouri now, I was hoping to see if I could get her on our forum. She has so much knowledge that I think could be beneficial to all of us. I can tell you she sure has helped me a lot over the years.

She is an exceptional rider, has had many world champions that she trained herself, not only in halter, but also performance. She's had Walking Horses, T-breds, Foxtrotters, Quarters, Paints, etc. Her daughter won the barrel racing futurity in Oklahoma right after we moved next to her. Her grandson has even accomplished a youth world champion title, who's a year younger than Dillon, my son.

Would you guys mind if I invited her over here? Even though she does Foxtrotters... HA!
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Question for all of ya   Question for all of ya Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 9:33 am

Sure send her over! We promise not to be too mean LOL!! Lots of us have differerent backgrounds with different breeds but in a lot of ways a horse is a horse and a showhorse is a showhorse so I'd like to hear from lots of different people. I'm from Springfield Missouri and I'm curious to see where she has settled.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Question for all of ya   Question for all of ya Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 10:01 am

I don't think she's that far from ya... sort of south and in the middle of Missouri.
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Question for all of ya   Question for all of ya Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 11:11 am

Well I don't live in Missouri anymore but I will always consider it home. We've lived in Michigan for 10 years but I still have relatives in Springfield.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Question for all of ya   Question for all of ya Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 11:23 am

It's kind of funny... Anita's actually from there. With all the weather they were having, she was just complaining and moaning and groaning... told her I didn't want to hear about it... she left Texas, and by gosh, and she was getting paid back for moving up there.... lost my best bud, ya know... but we talk at least every other day... one reason why I have to hide the phone bill... HA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for all of ya   Question for all of ya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question for all of ya
Page 1 of 1