Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!! Empty
PostSubject: TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!!   TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 6:21 pm

Tucker looks happy to be back.....Angel seems to have forgotten how much she hates him.....He ate her tail.....

Gonna give him a couple of days to settle-in before I ride him.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!!   TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 8:36 pm

bounce YEA, I will be getting my mare back from Utah soon. She was there on a breeding lease. I miss her and look forward to her coming home.. ily
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Ragdoll

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!!   TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 8:54 pm

A couple of weeks ago the trainers wife told me that he didn't want to give him up....Asked her if she thought I'd sell him. He kept Tucker an extra week.....Gave him one last ride this morning....Brought him back freshly bathed and groomed to a tee.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!!   TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 3:34 pm

Where's the pictures of this handsome fella? Of coarse we are gonna want pictures of you riding too! I bet your so excited to have him back
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!!   TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 8:42 pm

I haven't had time to take pics of him yet.....Remember, I work night-shift. I'll take some this weekend and have my daughter help me figure out how to post them.

He's not as filled out as I'd normally like....He's been on only grass hay....He'll "tubby-up" soon enough.

He's been doing something to his hocks....A bit swollen....Not lame. We think it's got something to do with the way he gets up from layig down. He's got "dings" on them too. He spent the last couple of weeks in a small arena.....So he'd have more room to get up and down.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!!   TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2008, 10:27 am

I can post for you if you send the to me in email.. cheers That is if you do not figure out how to do it.. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Ragdoll

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!!   TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2008, 10:55 am

Well, then I'd have to figure out how to send them straight to you. The pics I sent you were emailed to me by my daughter. LOL....

She'll show me how to do it.
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!!   TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 5:59 pm

Congrats on getting him home, let us know how he is going!
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Ragdoll

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!!   TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2008, 10:24 am

I really missed him. I won't be able to ride him again til maybe Sunday. My daughter is having surgery today....In about an hour, infact. Cystocle, rectocele, and hystorectomy. I've got her kids. She isn't allowed to do anything for about 2 months.

I'll take some pics....My daughter will help me post them Sunday....
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!!   TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2008, 11:00 am

She'll definetly be in my prayers, I'll be hoping for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. ((Hugs)) I know going through these times can be hard.
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!!   TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2008, 12:17 pm

Thanks....I don't know how she's going to manage things....Her husband took a week off, but after that, she's on her own. Horses and dogs to feed...Not to mention housework. The kids will be the hardest for her. Her 8yr old son has autisim and ADHD. He's a handful alone....She also has a 4yr old daughter. To make things worse, she'll have a catheter for her first week home.

She hired a new gal for the store. I hope she works out. The last one was really dishonest.
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!!   TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2008, 1:24 pm

I'm sure it seems like it's one of those impossible things, but I'm sure that somehow, someway, it will work out ok. Those catheters are such a pain to tote around with you, but atleast it's only for a week.

Good luck with the new employee, unfortunately those things are always hit or miss... But let's hope this one is honest as ever and turns out to be a great help. Have fun with the kids, try to not let them drive you too crazy Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!!   TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TUCKER JUST CAME HOME!!!!
Page 1 of 1