Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota

Go down 
+5
jools
7cedars
Sip of Rum
QHorse163
PHENOMADACIOUS
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota   Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2007, 10:39 pm

Well, last night the power went out around 7:30pm! Sad ...no power, no water and no heat for the last 24 hours...so, needless to say I had to find something to keep me from going nuts scratch so I took some pictures... Rolling Eyes enjoy!

this is 18 inches of new snow (with more on the way Rolling Eyes ) ...makes trucking around the yard rather difficult..
Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Winterstorm2007001
Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Winterstorm2007002
Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Winterstorm2007012
Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Winterstorm2007013

The fenceline...and NO! it's not "pretty" Laughing
Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Winterstorm2007004

Mom and Dad's
Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Winterstorm2007010

Ivan and Goose hunker down...outside of the shelter, rather than IN it Rolling Eyes
Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Winterstorm2007009

The mama pen (only the sorrel overo is due this year)...
Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Winterstorm2007006
Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Winterstorm2007007
Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Winterstorm2007008

And lastly, the big ham, enjoying his breakfast pig
Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Winterstorm2007005
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota   Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2007, 12:06 am

Great pics! Smile Your JRT(?) puppy is ADORABLE! haha. And I love the last one of Phenom in his winter gear. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota   Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2007, 12:19 am

AH Winter wonderland! Looks a lot like my place up north here! I was gonna take some pictures today too but I didn't feel like going back inside and getting some haha! O and your fenceline IS gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota   Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2007, 12:52 am

Okay now, how the heck do you know where you're driving... see I'd be afraid I'd be running over stuff that was buried in the snow, thinking, oh, gosh, did I leave so and so out. And your pup is adorable! Yep, gotta have one! HA! I thought the pens looked good. Good looking hay there that Phenom's eating.

I just can't even imagine being in something like that... your mom and dad have a fireplace, right? What's everybody do, hunker down in the living room in front of the fire? I can remember doing that when we were kids, we all had pallets and Dad would be on the couch keeping the fire a going. Had that happen once too after we moved here... all of us in the living room, brought all the mattresses in here and kept the fire a going.

Sure is pretty, just I don't want to be in it...

How the heck do you walk to the barn? Or do you just dredge through?

And you're driving in this stuff? Oh, Good Lord!
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota   Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2007, 3:26 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Hey FAB photos pale So MUCH DEEP SNOW Dancing YEP real scary allright Suspect I aggree with 7C's i'm not used to driving in it No would be REAL scared cat It LOOKS great though Arrow not so great for looking to animals in cyclops Hope the guys do O.K. bounce STAY WARM sunny
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota   Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2007, 12:35 pm

wow we just got that storm last night! It snowed hard we have quite a few fallen trees (more trail obsticles Laughing ) HAHA we had to bring Gordie the super goat into the garage it is to cold in the shed for him lol!

we only got about 6 inches of snow though on top of like another inch I'm glad we didn't get 18 lol!!

Phe man looks so cute all cozy in the barn lol!
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota   Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2007, 5:43 pm

I'd trade you!! We've had that type of weather and snow all winter, since about late october!

I just want the snow to go away and the grass to come up!

beautiful pictures though! and what a cute pup!

Phenom looks like he is standing for a photo shoot, like "mom is this my better side?"Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kate and Paint

Number of posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota   Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2007, 7:02 pm

jools wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Hey FAB photos pale So MUCH DEEP SNOW Dancing YEP real scary allright Suspect I aggree with 7C's i'm not used to driving in it No would be REAL scared cat It LOOKS great though Arrow not so great for looking to animals in cyclops Hope the guys do O.K. bounce STAY WARM sunny

Wow, that is some use of smileys... Very Happy

Anyway, im a Texas girl and I think it is GORGEOUS..... I know you dont but It is starting to heat up down here. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/all_texas_cowgirl
jools

PostSubject: Re: Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota   Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 11:28 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Hey phenom forgot to ask Whens the Red & white due Question Is your stunning boy the Daddy Dancing Or who is Suspect When is the happy day bounce Now theres gonna be something special flower
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota   Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 11:53 am

Hey Jools, yep, the red and white is bred to Phenom...It will be his first Paint! I'm kinda hoping for a colt, but I think it's a filly year for this mare scratch Either way, as long as it's healthy right? rabbit She's due between March 27th and April 3rd, I'm already very excited! bounce
Back to top Go down
jools

PostSubject: Re: Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota   Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 12:08 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven OOOH How Exciting Dancing This baby is going to be something special bounce Your Stunning boy & your pretty mare I love you my fave coat pattern & colour alien Bags first dibs cat A Phonom accross the pond Exclamation Wink
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota   Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 2:10 pm

jools wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven OOOH How Exciting Dancing This baby is going to be something special bounce Your Stunning boy & your pretty mare I love you my fave coat pattern & colour alien Bags first dibs cat A Phonom accross the pond Exclamation Wink

Hey hey I called first dibs on it if its a filly!!! Color or not if its a filly I will be sending Kelly flowers to butter her up and sell it to me
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota   Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 2:15 pm

Hey Gals, I don't know if I have much use for anything but a colt WITH color, so if it's anything else you all can thumb wrestle for it! rabbit ....and now that I've said that I'm sure I'm not getting a colt with color! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota   Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 2:28 pm

I say if its a filly, who ever gets to Kelly's first gets the filly! I am pretty sure flying across the pond is going to take longer Very Happy

I called dibs on that filly when you first said you had a paint bred to the Cat food eating horse. My stud wants a nice pretty filly so tell that mare to think filly.
Back to top Go down
jools

PostSubject: Re: Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota   Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 3:42 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Hey Tara Dancing I like the idea of thumb wrestling bounce What d'ya say Question cyclops I never win anything so I give Exclamation Sad Sorry I didn't know you had 1st dibs Tara No You might change your mind RIGHT pale
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota   Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 8:49 pm

Shotgun on the first QH filly Laughing

scratch I'll take a gelding too on second thought Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota   Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2007, 11:21 am

Sorry Superlope, I'd probably be shot if I did that with the first AQHA filly...but you can have all the geldings you like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota   Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2007, 11:51 am

Hi Kelly,

A little late here, but thanks for posting the pictures, they are amazing.

SuperLope - I hope that the Leafs win the cup for you this year, goodness knows it won't be my LA Kings. LOL! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota   Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2007, 8:14 pm

Phenom: is it storming there too?!?! Our Section Champ hockey game got postponed and i'm P*SSED, annnd we got out of school early, we have LOTS of snow, what about you? I'm not quite sure of the exact location where you live.
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota   Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2007, 8:35 pm

I've got one word to describe what's falling out of the sky here right now... PELLETS!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota   Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2007, 12:24 am

O Gosh, i'm gonna go post some pics now, they aren't as cool as yours though!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota   Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post storm picture tour...Today in Southern Minnesota
Page 1 of 1