Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some People

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Some People Empty
PostSubject: Some People   Some People Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2008, 2:56 pm

Are just dumb. I had a person email and ask me today if Dexter, who is a yearling, had had anybody sit on him yet. Ummm, NO. What part of yearling did she not understand?
But I get stupid questions all the time. We were giving away our male Border Collie cause he needs work and is bored to tears here. But he's not a finished working dog. Some people who called wanted a finished cattle dog. Why the heck would I be giving away a finished cow dog?
Anyhow, the man who came got him seems great and is planning on training him to work his cows. He's taking him to clinics and everything. And we know the guy. Everybody said he's good with his animals, real nice guy.
And the people who want to know how broke my 2 year olds are. Ummm, they haven't been ridden either. Lots of ground work, but no riding.
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Some People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some People   Some People Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2008, 8:16 pm

There's a picture on fuglyhorse yesterday of a big man sitting on a tiny 14 month old Pocky Mountain Horse with a big ol' roping saddle and a very long shanked bit! He claims they ride it quite a bit! 14 months old-unbelievable!
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Some People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some People   Some People Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2008, 11:28 pm

I know. I went on there. Just unbelievable. Like the girl who boards at our neighbors. Was riding her 11 month old. And was dumb enough to put pics of it in her 4-H project book. But you couldn't tell them they shouldn't be riding him. Her mom was bragging to everyone about how much further along her daughter's horse was than our kids yearlings. But you don't see Brennen's coming 2 year old with swollen knees now do you? Unlike their poor guy. The young horse developement instructor was absolutely appalled and made sure people knew she didn't condone that.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Some People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some People   Some People Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2008, 8:01 pm

lol! I had a person email wanting to see the horse I was advertising under saddle.. Now, I posted three recent pictures of this horse and all the information on him including the full four generation pedigree.. He was a weanling.. lol! drunken alien This is why I hate to advertise.. affraid I responded and told her to read the add.. Shocked Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

Some People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some People   Some People Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2008, 8:43 pm

YOuve got to love it.. No Had someone email me from england, Asked how much Training my weanling had.. I thought ok, Shown in Halter,, Nope they wanted to know if he was broke.. What part of foaled in 2007 do you not understand???? tongue Hello! Shocked READ the Add! study It was easier to say he is SOLD!
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

Some People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some People   Some People Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2008, 9:24 pm

lol i hear ya! I've had people ask if my weanlings are broke, or if they could buy my mare ASAP, because she's listed for LEASE for $100/month...... Rolling Eyes come on people, read the ad, then ask questions they didnt already state.

I get the "how tall is ___?".... I put it in the ad... ect ect..

its so hard not to be rude, but you just can't lol.
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Some People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some People   Some People Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2008, 12:37 pm

Oh, I know. I have a guy coming to look at 4 coming 2 year olds. Likes the bloodlines. All he wanted was quiet and halter broke. If they had more work, which they all do, great. Finally someone who knows what they are talking about is interested in them.
I have one colt who is not stud quality, says gelding on the ad, but the people want to know if they could use him as a stud. Umm, no. Gelding him kinda took care of that.
I get so frustrated with these people. I understand that most of them are new to horses, have a few acres and decide that a horse would go well on that pasture, cause the previous owners had one. I'm getting to the point where I want to offer a day long tutorial to anyone like that who comes to look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some People   Some People Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some People
Page 1 of 1