Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FAO All you Halter people

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

FAO All you Halter people Empty
PostSubject: FAO All you Halter people   FAO All you Halter people Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2007, 1:59 pm

What you think of this girl,she rides to.

dreamhorse ad 1080906.

Any info about breeding please let me know.i have 3 pics of her and she nice.If you email me i will send you pics. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: FAO All you Halter people   FAO All you Halter people Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2007, 4:41 pm

Not really a lot of info on the add and the pedigree is not filled out along with no picture. Also, I think it's silly to include info on a horse regarding how they behave for normal stuff.. Certainly worth looking in to though.. study
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: FAO All you Halter people   FAO All you Halter people Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2008, 10:27 am

I think that's just so stupid, not to spend the extra $20 to put a picture up. I recognize nothing of the bloodlines there, except the name Impressive, which I'm sure goes back at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO All you Halter people   FAO All you Halter people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAO All you Halter people
Page 1 of 1