Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Christmas is coming, what's on your list?

Go down 
+6
Triple J Quarter Horses
7cedars
Sip of Rum
Ragdoll
Kidd Kuhlmann
reiningfan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Christmas is coming, what's on your list? Empty
PostSubject: Christmas is coming, what's on your list?   Christmas is coming, what's on your list? Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2007, 6:44 pm

So, with less than a month till Christmas and thanksgiving over down there (I live in Canada, our thanksgiving was in October), are you ready for Christmas? And what'ss on your want list this year?
I'm asking for a German Martingale, new stirrups, Season 3 of Lost on DVD, a bosal, and a bunch of general stuff like lead ropes and water buckets.
Brennen wants a winter blanket for Sandy, custom halters and Lego. He says he hasn't finished his list yet.
Taegan says she only wants Bratz stuff. But Brennen bought her a purple headstall and Sean got her a purple saddle blanket. Her color was pink, she has everything in pink. Even her saddle has pink. Now she only wants purple. Thats a 7 year old girl for you.
Sean wants Star Wars stuff, Go Diego Go stuff, and blue things for Tony. Tony is our Welsh pony. He got kicked last year and isn't 100% sound all the time, but works great for a 4 year old. Brennen bought him a nylon set with a headstall, reins, and a breastcollar.
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming, what's on your list?   Christmas is coming, what's on your list? Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2007, 9:50 pm

We're keeping it simple this year -
My husband wants a gun (which I already gave him so he can go deer hunting - it was a joint Christmas AND Wedding gift) and clothes...he tends to forget when he has gotten his big gift...he keeps adding to his list and I have to keep reminding him that if he isn't careful I'm taking the scope off and giving it to him for NEXT YEAR's Christmas

I just want some new work slacks, dress shoes and maybe a leather dog collar for my puppy to match my saddle that hasn't been made yet Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming, what's on your list?   Christmas is coming, what's on your list? Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2007, 10:04 pm

My husband just gave me my xmas gift....A 2008 Ford F-250!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming, what's on your list?   Christmas is coming, what's on your list? Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2007, 12:55 am

ragdoll: LUCKY!!

Ok guys, i need some help! "santa" is comming and I need a list to give him, my mom can't spend a lot since they are buying my sister and I each vehicles for our bday, which is 13 days before xmas and she already spent like $250 on plane tickets to go back home. She wants me to make a list of not to expensive things that I would want or that would actually come in use that she didn't just put in my stocking so i don't use it.

I need ideas!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming, what's on your list?   Christmas is coming, what's on your list? Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2007, 10:03 am

Sip, I think you and your sister ought to take the vehicles and run! Criminey! Maybe some gift certificates from your favorite store.

Well, I bought me and Rick's last night. Mine was a super dooper mixer; Rick's was a gel pad and a new breast collar; started on the boys, we got them a gun kit for an old black powder Kentucky rifle, for them to put together. I want to get Trent some heifers - Rick doesn't, just because Trent has 2 horses that he's breaking out and reselling - we're feeding too much of his. Dillon, I don't have a gosh-danged clue, said something about a new TV for his room - bigger.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming, what's on your list?   Christmas is coming, what's on your list? Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2007, 10:45 am

Kirt asked me last night what I wanted for my birthday.. I hate making a list, Its like Your asking for something.. No I know, I know, But, I can never think of something, I dont like cloths bought for me. Have horse stuff really more then I need, Need to clean out the tack room now. I told him, putting tucker in the Incentive fund to the tune of 1,000.00 was more then enough.. Maybe I will tell him that again.

Then Christmas just a few days later, I will get the what do you want for your Christmas present, I said House shoes.. I got the Yeah, Right look!

I dont like giving gift cards thats just me. I want them to OPEN something that I have put alot of time and thought into.

Shelia, 3 years ago, He got me one of those BIG Mixers, LOVE IT! LOVE IT! 300.00 but have used the heck out of it! Use to sell Jewelry, for about 12 years, So, I have several pieces of it, And rearly wear it! Thats not on the list. Oh, Well... Im thinking, Im Thinking! scratch
Back to top Go down
RoanRider420

RoanRider420

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming, what's on your list?   Christmas is coming, what's on your list? Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2007, 12:42 pm

I keep telling Joe that I don't want anything because we've already spent so much money on Janie (despite her being insured). He keeps asking though, so I'll probably end up with something that I'll end up returning. He's a big Yankees fan, so I got him a bunch of Yankees stuff, including a gold coin that has dirt from Yankee Stadium imbedded in the center.

Really all I want for Christmas is for Janie to be OK. I would never ask for another thing ever again.
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming, what's on your list?   Christmas is coming, what's on your list? Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2007, 12:47 pm

My mother in law bought me a big ole kitchen aid mixer about 5 years ago. I use it and use it and use it. It's been great. I really don't have a christmas list this year. We have talked about getting a gps for the both of us. Other than that, I really don't need anything.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming, what's on your list?   Christmas is coming, what's on your list? Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2007, 12:51 pm

We always get one big item we want rather then a bunch of stuff.. This year it's a new big screen TV.. We are looking now. We give everyone else $50.00 gift cards. Too many to buy for and we like to give them something they will use. I started buying the Visa gift cards and the grandkids love them. They are very smart little shoppers.. ily doggie
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming, what's on your list?   Christmas is coming, what's on your list? Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2007, 6:07 pm

We may not have as good a Christmas as I was hoping for. Wade decided to be a grinch cause he's pissy about the weanling Brennen bought. People keep on asking him what he thinks of "my" new horse. But Brennen worked all spring and summer to buy her. So now he figures he'll let me do all the shopping on what I get for child support for Brennen. So around $300 for three kids, plus family and friends. Can't be done. He'd better change his mind. That's a great message to teach the kids. Work hard and save your money, buy something you really want, then get punished for it. What an *censored*. Sorry about my language, but thats the way I feel.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming, what's on your list?   Christmas is coming, what's on your list? Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2007, 7:05 pm

I have had many Christmas's with no money and no hope to buy gifts.. They always turned out to be good ones.. Remember it is not about the material things. You can have a great day by giving yourself in a loving way and doing some thing special for others in need. coffee

Around here you can take the kids and volunteer to deliver meals on wheels or help in the soup kitchen for the homeless.. The nursing homes are full of people who have no one and would love to get a visit from someone. Does not take much to fill the heart of others that have nothing at all. It's WAY more fun and you feel really good when you are done. Much better then a tree full of packages. This also reminds the kids what it really is all about. ily
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming, what's on your list?   Christmas is coming, what's on your list? Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2007, 11:36 am

So Rick got his present in... he wouldn't open the box, make sure what he ordered is in there - too bad.

But you can betcha when mine came in, I got it off E-Bay, (that sounds like a good excuse, huh), I opened it and have used it every day since it got here. Rick through a bit of a fit, but he'll get over it! That professional mixer is one big honking thing now! I have about 1/8" clearance under the cabinets... owee, that was close!

I've already told him what I want next year - a double oven, both convection... okay, might have to have that for Mother's Day, my birthday, Christmas, etc. HA!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming, what's on your list?   Christmas is coming, what's on your list? Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2007, 6:39 pm

So, does this mean you will be baking us some YUMMY things? cake You can just ship them out next day to us.. lol!
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming, what's on your list?   Christmas is coming, what's on your list? Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2007, 6:03 pm

hehe my mom keeps asking me what I want even though when my parents bought me Molly -- I told them that I wouldn't need a birthday or Christmas present ever again!

I need a pair of reins and they can get them from the barn for like $25

a show halter would be lovely -- but I might just ask for $10 to buy some silver for the one I have

I want Shrek 3 and Ratatouille on dvd (I know I'm like 6 years old in my mind)

I always ask for more yellow horse stuff -- but I might try some suitability patterns and just make my own! I'm already working on leg wraps! hehe

so I'm planning on just trying to have a fun Christmas and not over burden my parents!

ETA: I would love a pygmy goat too. I miss my little Gordie -- I might try and find a rescue one if my parents will let me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming, what's on your list?   Christmas is coming, what's on your list? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas is coming, what's on your list?
Page 1 of 1