Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

heres my list,what you think

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

heres my list,what you think Empty
PostSubject: heres my list,what you think   heres my list,what you think Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2008, 12:40 pm

I have a list of 7 that i like.
Only concern with one is,is she to young??
well here it is,bear in mind im not after a total show horse as i want fun to,has to be pretty.

TRAVLERS JOLEE on agdirect
ID RATHER BE A STAR on dreamhorse 1258699
MS LUCKY TOMMY dreamhorse 1234726
MISS CLASSIC LEAGUER dreamhorse 1221256
IM ZEES FLASHY DAISY on equinenow.com(she the young one),
PRETTY AS ME dreamhorse 1205207
GUNUPGIRL dreamhorse 1220274

what you think???
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: heres my list,what you think   heres my list,what you think Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2008, 2:16 pm

TRAVLERS JOLEE
After her riding career she will make a top broodmare.
Kind of tells me, after they have shown her with no mention of how she did your buying a Trail rider/ Broodmare, 6000.00 Is abit high for that.

ID RATHER BE A STAR
Dang, what is it with Pricing??? Id like to see better pics of her before I say anything on her. There again, With the horse market her in the US, Think this is to much money. For me anyway.

MS LUCKY TOMMY,
So far Out of the three , She is nice.. She is bred to move nicely. I like the set to her croup and the way her neck comes out of her shoulder for halter and riding.

MISS CLASSIC LEAGUER
THE MOST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK.. Has a show career to back up her foals when you decide to bred her. As far as the paints go.

PRETTY AS ME
Well you know how I feel about her, Sooo My vote is cheers

GUNUPGIRL
She looks like fun. MQHA points scratch Id ask about AQHA Points?? I mean if she has traveled that much, Id like to know about those points as well.

IM ZEES FLASHY DAISY Couldnt find her.. geek
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: heres my list,what you think   heres my list,what you think Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2008, 9:21 pm

Remember the real cowboys are out west.. cheers2 mbs riding doggie OK Texas has a lot of them too and many are RICH... cheering

The market is weak, so, you should not have to pay much. And, when you vet check make sure they check the pee or blood for drugs.. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: heres my list,what you think   heres my list,what you think Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2008, 6:12 am

Very good point Bluejay. I got tricked by that one other time,not doing that again.

Ive tried calling these people and left messages but still nothing arghhhhhh. Do they want to sell there horses or what Question
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: heres my list,what you think   heres my list,what you think Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2008, 8:25 pm

I just do not do business with people like that. I get back to people right away when they inquire about a horse for sale or breeding. Even when I know they are just killing time and have no interest.. You cannot decide who will or will not buy a horse from you or a breeding.. I call them FLAKES... No And, it's likely the horse is not what they say it is either.. Shocked

I hate it when people waste my time.. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: heres my list,what you think   heres my list,what you think Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2008, 9:00 am

Tell me about it Twisted Evil

Im going to do my call list again tonight which is early over there with you guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heres my list,what you think   heres my list,what you think Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heres my list,what you think
Page 1 of 1